No announcement yet.

Georgia 6th District Election Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My uncle is a renowned psycologist, he thinks Obama is a narcissist. Whom should I believe, him or you?
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by seskridge
      Lol.

First Obama wasnt a narcissist. 2nd, Narcissist are relentless in doing them to only enrich themselves and screws other people.

Other countries respected obama. Not one country respects trump.
      Ok, this made me laugh.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

And here might be the reason that you and your cohorts don't find Obama a narcissist.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Are you a mental health professional, specifically, a psychologist? Well I am. And every single one of the psychologists I've interacted with since last summer (including conferences and republican psychologist) believe trump is a marcissit. Not one of the psychologists I know or have talked to in tje past year has thought obama was
          Wow! That is some big "look at me and how important I am" stuff right there. On an average day at work I speak with about 10 PhDs and about 30 other folks with masters in STEM fields. We've never discussed the scientific policy of Trump or Obama. I guess the folks I work with aren't obsessed.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
            Wow! That is some big "look at me and how important I am" stuff right there.
            Like, maybe, narcissistic?

Comment

Lol this made me laugh cause you don't realize how hard trump will screw you to enrich himself.
              Trump hasnt yet.

Obama did.

But so I can watch out for it and thank you later, why dont you enlighten me as to how Trump is going to screw me over in order to enrich himself?

Because the only ones who seem to always try and get their hands on my wallet are democrats.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by mini-shock View Post
                Hey guys, two kids just chose WSU. And personally, I think them damn liberals had something to do with it.
                The political forum may not be the best use of your time.
                Livin the dream

Comment

This has gotten quite silly.

Comment

The public typically turns to mental health professionals to explain celebrity scandals. By diagnosing them without a clinical evaluation, psychologists are jeopardizing their role in society and therefore should strive to prevent this type of damaging behavior.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Comment

Y'all just want to circle jerk each other. Again, you refuse to acknowledge that both sides do wrong. Totally brainwashed and questionable sense 9f reality there
                        Both sides do wrong. I've been pretty consistent. You, on the other hand, label Trump a narcissist, yet refuse to aknowledge Obama's narcissistic tendencies. You scream from the liberal playbook, but then accuse others of groupthink.

You, as a self-proclaimed psychologist, make this way too easy.
                        Last edited by MoValley John; June 21, 2017, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Y'all just want to circle jerk each other. Again, you refuse to acknowledge that both sides do wrong. Totally brainwashed and questionable sense 9f reality there
                          No, we won't worship at the altar of Trump the way you did with Obama.

Stop projecting.

Comment

Both sides do wrong. That said, you keep talking about how the Republicans are all about party over country. This implies that the Democrats are country over party. Why, if that is the case, are you concerned about a house seat in Georgia demonstrating that the Democrats are making up ground? What specifically did you like about the Dem? What specifically did you dislike about the Rep?
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Stop projecting.
                              If you aren't a self-proclaimed psychologist, how can you understand the theory of projection?

Please leave that up to the self-proclaimed mental health professionals.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                                If you aren't a self-proclaimed psychologist, how can you understand the theory of projection?

Please leave that up to the self-proclaimed mental health professionals.
                                I'm identifying as a psychologist today.

Comment

Working...
                                X