Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester Concert Explosion

Confirmed casualties and deaths from some type of explosion

More than 50 injured in suspected terrorist attack after a concert by US singer Ariana Grande.

Probably wasn't a exploding baloon or exploding speaker as being conjectured by sky news in this "serious incident".

Attached Files

Comment

Not good.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

"a number of fatalities"............

Comment

Looks like it going to be bad.

Comment

"a lot of blood, a lot of carnage"

Comment

Originally thought that maybe concert equipment malfunction leading to chaos and people being trampled....

However now, that doesnt seem to be the case. Nail and shrapnel type injuries reported.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                "a number of fatalities"............
                19 so far

Comment

American intelligence reporting over an hour ago that a male suicide bomber had been identified, by substance, not personally.

These animals targeted little girls. It is not worth my trying to convey my rage, because I will fail miserably.

Up to 20 and 60 injured.

Comment

If you ask me, Islamophobia is the real problem.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

The bombing in Manchester is hellish to be sure, but ISIS standing up and proudly claiming responsibility seems somehow even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                        Originally thought that maybe concert equipment malfunction leading to chaos and people being trampled....

However now, that doesnt seem to be the case. Nail and shrapnel type injuries reported.
                        The bomb was crafted using ball bearings as projectiles. Thus the injuries you have noted.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          These animals targeted little girls. It is not worth my trying to convey my rage, because I will fail miserably.
                          Your comment made me think of an interview that Norah O'Donnell did with Malala Yousafzai, who is a young woman who has been targeted and threatened by the Taliban for her work on educating young women in the Middle East. Norah asked her if she was afraid. Malala said something to the effect of, "Not at all. If you want to kill something or someone, that shows that you are afraid of it. So I'm not afraid of them. They are the ones who are afraid of me."
                          78-65

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                            If you ask me, Islamophobia is the real problem.
                            Yeah, that's it... And our President is a Russian spy too! Those are the only true threats to national security! SMGDH

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                              Yeah, that's it... And our President is a Russian spy too! Those are the only true threats to national security! SMGDH
                              He's not a Russian spy, but he is ignorant, and he is probably the first president I've ever seen who might be in a position to be compromised or manipulated by Russian foreign intelligence services (if you disagree, please kindly tell me which other presidents were in a better position to be compromised or manipulated by Russian foreign intelligence services.. By the way, and since you seem to think the rest of us are pretty closed minded, please give the rest of us what you think are the top three threats to national security. I'd like to see your list.

You pretty much think you know what the rest of us are thinking, I'd like to see what you're thinking.

Comment

Working...
                              X