Paid online commenters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid online commenters

Since AT is a political opinion site, to stave off allegations of bias or that the researcher's findings should be accepted as fact:

Attkisson: Is there any reason to believe Republicans don't do the same thing, and corporations as well?

Brown: There's no reason to believe that everybody's not doing it.
    As for Mr. Brown, it should be noted that we have little idea of who he is and no idea of whom he works for, nor can we ascertain the validity of his methodology, except for identifying the general kind of software he used for his analysis. Also, there is no specific evidence that the pro-Obamacare posters were paid for their efforts, although the organized nature of the propaganda suggests money behind it.

Most of the time I read positive internet write ups of reasurants I assume it is the cook, the cook's mom, and his/her significant other. I am not always that cynical, but it is the nature of the tool. When I read on here of how to fool the system into allowing multiple votes online, for example Infinity, I am not surprised when it is not done elsewhere

Comment

Citing “lessons learned from online engagement with ‘Bernie Bros,’” a pro-Hillary Clinton Super PAC is pledging to spend $1 million to “push back against” users on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Instagram.

Comment

Working...
      X