Univ of Wisc is white supremacist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Univ of Wisc is white supremacist

Their student government says so, and demands reparations.

The student government at the University of Wisconsin has passed legislation calling for "free and full access" to the school for "all black people."

Madison is a special place. Kinda like Lawrence is.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      Their student government says so, and demands reparations.

http://freebeacon.com/culture/univer...-black-people/
      Oh, will this political drama ever cease?

Speaking of which, Milo will be on Maher's show tonight. That should be interesting. I wonder if they will they discuss genocide?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Speaking of which, Milo will be on Maher's show tonight. That should be interesting. I wonder if they will they discuss genocide?
        probably the only maher show i will ever intentionally watch.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

it was complete trash of an interview. Bill wouldn't let him talk outside of one point and attacked him on his stance on trump and immediately ended the segment.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
            it was complete trash of an interview. Bill wouldn't let him talk outside of one point and attacked him on his stance on trump and immediately ended the segment.
            There are very few things Maher has done that I've enjoyed. He's so condescending.

I think John Oliver is doing a much better job of essentially the same thing. He's presenting a humorous, well-researched liberal take on various issues. He's somewhat sarcastic and condescending, so I'm sure it's not really a show you'd ever watch if you disagree with him. But I definitely prefer him to Maher.

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
              There are very few things Maher has done that I've enjoyed. He's so condescending.

I think John Oliver is doing a much better job of essentially the same thing. He's presenting a humorous, well-researched liberal take on various issues. He's somewhat sarcastic and condescending, so I'm sure it's not really a show you'd ever watch if you disagree with him. But I definitely prefer him to Maher.
              I just really dont care for that style of show. If you want to present your arguement, do it. If a host wants to be condesending, I prefer it straight up. I would watch a liberal version of Rush Limbaugh or Mark Levin, but these "comedian" liberal hosts do a poor job with interviewing someone who makes good, articulate, dissenting points without drive by points and then cutting away.

Comment

Humor is often used as tactic to dismiss a point or end a discussion. Perhaps that's why so many of the left-wing shows are hosted by "comedians".

Comment

Working...
                X