Recount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recount

Is what I'm reading correct? Is this why the media isn't updating the recount? Is it true that in Wisconsin, after day five, no voter fraud has been detected and Trump is holding on, actually gaining a handful of votes?

Is this the bang for the 3.5 million bucks Jill Stein envisioned?
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Fake News?!?...

Comment

Such a waste of time and money.

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Clinton has added 609, Trump 560, Stein 64, Johnson 66.

Comment

I think the whole recount fiasco is just about dead.

Comment

... Fake News?

Comment

Working...
            X