More post-election hysterics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More post-election hysterics

We now have a CEO basically telling his employees that if they agree with Trump's politics (the way the CEO sees them), they should resign.

And according to the CEO of PepsiCo, her employees are asking "Are we safe?".

I don't recall this type of hysterical, lunatic response after Obama was elected. Am I just forgetting?

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    We now have a CEO basically telling his employees that if they agree with Trump's politics (the way the CEO sees them), they should resign.

I don't recall this type of hysterical, lunatic response after Obama was elected. Am I just forgetting?
    I don't know about after the election, but before the '12 election several companies warned that lay-offs may occur if Obama were elected again, including Koch.

The post-election response might be unique, though, since it was such a surprise. Obama was expected to win in both '08 and '12, so the hysteria started prior to the election, in my opinion.

Comment

I remember marching in the anti Obama protests after the 2012 election. We marched, protested, stopped traffic and lit fires.

Oh wait....
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I remember during the 2012-election where everybody called Republicans racists and bigots.

That really happened.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

The old man and the marine........

One sunny day in 2018, an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue, where he'd been sitting on a park bench.
          He spoke to the Marine standing guard and said, “I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton.”
          The Marine replied, “Sir, Mrs. Clinton is not President and doesn't reside here.”
          The old man said, “Okay,” and walked away.
          The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, “I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton”.
          The Marine again told the man, “Sir, as I said yesterday, Mrs. Clinton is not President and doesn't reside here.”
          The man thanked him and again walked away.
          The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same Marine, saying “I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton.”
          The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, “Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mrs. Clinton. I've told you already several times that Mrs. Clinton is not the President and doesn't reside here. Don't you understand?”
          The old man answered, “Oh, I understand you fine. I just love hearing your answer!”
          The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, “See you tomorrow."
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I read the actual grubhub e-mail and didn't take it the same way Fox is projecting it. It was certainly a reaction to Trump being elected, but not one that said you should resign if you supported Trump. Instead, I believe it said that you should resign if you are not tolerant of other people. Not a good look, but I would rather it not be blown out of proportion.
            Livin the dream

Comment

"Isn't She Lovely"

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Rachel is just a jealous whackjob. She'll tear into anyone that's attractive. I understand, I mean she's one of the least attractive LGTBQAX%#!6Ds on this or any other planet, so her being jealous towards someone as beautiful as Ivanka is understandable.

They have to stop calling what she does news, or reporting. It's just hateful.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Rachel is just a jealous whackjob. She'll tear into anyone that's attractive. I understand, I mean she's one of the least attractive LGTBQAX%#!6Ds on this or any other planet, so her being jealous towards someone as beautiful as Ivanka is understandable.

They have to stop calling what she does news, or reporting. It's just hateful.
                  "That woman is ugly."
                  "That woman is hateful."

I'm not sure the 1st sentence is a good preface for the 2nd one. It seems basic human decency is dead on both the left and right.

Comment

Regardless of your personal take on Trump, it's going to be a wild ride with the MSM the next four years. I predict the MSM becomes so obtuse, shrill and disingenuous towards the Trump presidency that they'll push even more people into his court for 2020. They are too myopic to realize it, but they already helped substantially to grease the wheels of the Trump 2016 campaign.

Keep up the good work, MSM hoopleheads.

(And I didn't even vote for the guy.)
                    Last edited by SHOCKvalue; November 16, 2016, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                      "That woman is ugly."
                      "That woman is hateful."

I'm not sure the 1st sentence is a good preface for the 2nd one. It seems basic human decency is dead on both the left and right.
                      He didn't say ugly. There are many attributes that make someone unattractive that have nothing to do with physical appearance. Ann Coulter isn't ugly, but is unattractive (to me) because of her personality. Rachel's jealousy of physically good looking women is unattractive. Rachel's obnoxiously opinionated liberal personality is horribly unattractive (to me). I don't hate her, but I wouldn't date her if given the opportunity.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        He didn't say ugly. There are many attributes that make someone unattractive that have nothing to do with physical appearance. Ann Coulter isn't ugly, but is unattractive (to me) because of her personality. Rachel's jealousy of physically good looking women is unattractive. Rachel's obnoxiously opinionated liberal personality is horribly unattractive (to me). I don't hate her, but I wouldn't date her if given the opportunity.
                        You're safe, Rachel's on the girls team :)

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Double thank you since I don't see that unless you quote it. Her CONSTANT condescending attitude is hugely unattractive as well, regardless of physical looks. Sean Hannity can be as annoying as hell, to even me, but he doesn't talk to you like you're an idiot like she does.

Being gay doesn't make you insightful or more thoughtful or openminded. It makes you gay.

Comment

Rachel is "unattractive" and "jealous of someone as beautiful as Ivanka", but you were talking about other features of attraction, not beauty?

I'm not buying the excuse one bit. Especially not from someone with a history of saying really hateful things.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Being gay doesn't make you insightful or more thoughtful or openminded. It makes you gay.
                              Who are you calling gay? You are a homophobic, hateful, namecaller. Oh, and a bigot, too.

And the above is just how the media has twisted everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X