Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Debate to end the Debate (Prez Debat #2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by engrshock View Post
    While I did kind of scratch my head at the explanation it became more clear when I read the entire excerpt of the leaked e-mail. She specifically referred to Abraham Lincoln in the speech. http://qz.com/805005/the-leaked-emai...incoln-biopic/
    While it may have been a great gotcha moment at the debate Hillary in that answer was being truthful (even if I did not understand) while the person who called her a liar was actually the liar. This is what is wrong with politics. It is all about attacking and gotcha moments.
    She was still defending the idea that we should not have transparency in politics. I don't really care that backroom deals have been done throughout all of our nation's history.

I just thought Trump had a pretty funny joke in response where he said the thing about honest abe.

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
      She was still defending the idea that we should not have transparency in politics. I don't really care that backroom deals have been done throughout all of our nation's history.

I just thought Trump had a pretty funny joke in response where he said the thing about honest abe.
      Someday, grasshopper, you will understand how the world really works. The way transparency really works is like a lot of other things. Those rules do not apply to the people at the top. They only apply to the little guy.

Not only that, if it were not for the horrible slate of republicans chasing the presidency this time, I don't think Hillary would have stood a snowball's chance in hell of being elected.

Only a fool or a dunce can't see what's going to happen next. Hillary will be elected, she'll keep pushing job-killing trade bills, letting Goldman Sachs get away with murder (because bankers know best how to regulate their industry) and cozying up to her wealthy patrons who are paying the freight.

We, as americans, can only hope she has learned something from this, but I'm betting she hasn't. She's too arrogant.

Hopefully, the republican party will move a little to the left, get rid of all the RINO-belching party members and field a candidate that will make sure she is a one-term president, as it is my belief that the republicans got too far to the right and forgot that building a majority constituency is more important than 'belief oaths'.

Comment

FB_IMG_1476131646892.jpg
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          Ken Bone for President.
          Make your best "Bone" meme...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
          X