Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Debate to end the Debate (Prez Debat #2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Debate to end the Debate (Prez Debat #2)

Everybody will be watching to see the meltdown.

Can'tWait
    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
    - said no one ever...

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      Everybody will be watching to see the meltdown.
      Not watching. Both Hillary and Trump make me sick to my stomach.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Media **** show. I am going to pass.

Comment

I'm watching. It's kind of a "Battle Of The Creepy Clowns".

Trump is an ass.

It would actually be pretty good humor if it were an SNL skit.
          Last edited by Aargh; October 9, 2016, 08:35 PM.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Trump has entered full toddler mode...

Comment

The ABC intro that resembled "Peoples Court" made me sick. Back to baseball, can't stand all these EFFTARDS.
              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
              - said no one ever...

Comment

They are both performing pretty well so far.

Comment

A much better debate for Trump.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Hillary: "He knocked my block off!"

P.S. "I'll kick his ass in November."
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

He did get under her campaign skin tonight. Here campaign spokesman taking the high road...

And Hillary pissed off Turkey tonight when she said she was going to arm the Kurds....
                      Attached Files

Comment

The first 25 minutes were all about Trumps vulgar comments, I don't know if you can blame that on anyone other than the moderators.

I really don't want to vote for Trump, but he killed it tonight.

He landed some huge blows that will live in infamy. (You'd be in jail...)

But what he did best is continue to hammer her on the fact that nothing she proposes is believable.

Again, I hate to give him credit, but it was very enjoyable to see him challenge her face to face in a way that never happens otherwise.
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

Trump recovered remarkably well after a rough half hour. He was having a weird breakdown to begin the night, calling out the moderators for things that were just obviously not biased. He called them out for giving Clinton a chance to respond... but that's just the structure of the debate. Had he not been prepped for how it was going to look? It was a strange beginning, but he ended up having a pretty good night.

I don't really understand why the jail comment is as popular as it is online. I've seen a lot of people that were very impressed with the fact that he landed that "zinger." It just seems like he's decided that he doesn't need to possess even a modicum of civility. I think the stuff he said about getting a special prosecutor and how she only got off because of the Obama administration, all of that obviously resonates well with a huge percentage of the population. I thought he was doing very well with it generally, but then interrupting her to say "you'd be in jail" just seems like something a 12 year old that thought they were really clever would say.

It's really strange to watch the debates between the two of them, though. She is obviously much better at the debates than he is, but only because she prepares for them. It's easy to listen to people like Clinton and Pence and every other politician that prepares for these kinds of situations. Trump just says stuff like "Yeah, my running mate and I haven't spoken about ISIS and Syria. I disagree with him."

Comment

It was the type of debate where the base for both sides came out thinking their candidate did really well. Lots of red meat.

Comment

The Abraham Lincoln reference was the biggest WTF moment of the night.

Comment

Working...
                              X