Terror Attack Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terror Attack Saturday

ISIS inspired lone wolf attack at Minnesota mall - 8 stabbed before a off duty law enforcement officer shot the man.

Pressure Cooker bomb goes off in NJ for Marine charity run - start of run was delayed which probably kept people being injured

Pressure Cooker Bomb goes off in NY, another unexploded pressure cooker bomb found blocks away. Mayor Deblasio says it was an intentional act, but was not terrorism and definitely not international terrorism. That is good - because if it was terrorism it means the culprit is still out there.

Ban all pressure cookers. If we can prevent just one pressure cooker tragedy, it will be worth it.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Maybe would should just limit the possession of pressure cookers to those not on an arbitrary no fly list.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Does the no federal no fly list violate the priveleges and immunities clause?

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          Ban all pressure cookers. If we can prevent just one pressure cooker tragedy, it will be worth it.
          Have to ban the hardware, too, nuts, bolts, nails, screws, et cetera.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

The NJ bombs may have been pipe bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
              We must ban any pressure cookers that look scary or are larger than the size of a soup can.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                We must ban any pressure cookers that look scary or are larger than the size of a soup can.
                High capacity pressure cookers.

Comment

I can't think of a reason anyone would even need a pressure cooker. They should be reserved for professional, government appointed, chefs.
                  Last edited by wufan; September 19, 2016, 06:38 AM.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                    I can't think of a reason anyone would even need a pressure cooker. They should be reserved for professional, government appointed, chefs.
                    But current delivery of training materials for the inexperienced ARE available.

If you don't believe me, just go to your cable TV look up option and type in "Why use a pressure cooker?"

Nowadays, everyone CAN use a pressure cooker, you just need to get training to obtain your concealed pressure cooker permit. After that, you can put it in your cupboard and have confidence that the government will not come to confiscate YOUR pressure cooker.

By the way, I heard that if Hillary is elected, she will confiscate EVERYONE's pressure cookers. Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                      Have to ban the hardware, too, nuts, bolts, nails, screws, et cetera.
                      I bet you're a lobbyist for crazy glue :)

Comment

Were the pressure cookers found in NYC registered to someone, or were they stolen?

Comment

5 explosive devices found near a train station in NJ. Device exploded as the bomb squad was attempting to disarm.

Comment

Time to ban pipes too...

What in the hell is going on in that part of our country?

Comment

I bet the NYC bombing suspect was hoping to be killed in a shootout with the police. Now,instead of going to a place where he gets the virgin, he's going to a place where he gets to BE the virgin.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                              X