Clinton Cash Documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton Cash Documentary

The Clinton Cash documentary is available for viewing on youtube.com without charge.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Pretty self-explanatory. No editorializing really needed.

Between this video and the online version played by Breitbart.com on their Facebook page this weekend this video has been viewed at least 750,000 tines.

Probably something every American should watch before casting their vote this year.

Clinton Cash Trending #1 on Facebook during the Democrat National Convention

You can watch the Clinton Cash video on this site as well.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; July 26, 2016, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Innovative...? :ambivalence:

Comment

If after viewing the Clinton Cash documentary anyone is interested in delving deeper I would recommend researching and following Charles Ortel.

Charles Ortel, a successful investor and independent journalist, spoke with Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Stephen K. Bannon on Wednesday about the state and foreign governments investigating charity fraud at the Clinton Foundation, despite FBI Director James Comey's decision not to charge Hillary Clinton for her handling of top secret emails while she was Secretary of State. | Radio

Notes on the continuing crisis

Comment

It doesn't matter. Selling uranium to the Russians is a time honored tradition for all Secretary's of State.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            It doesn't matter.
            Probably not. I certainly don't expect any official repercussions for Hillary and Bill.

It may have some impact on the election because from what I have seen reported the Clinton Cash documentary has been actively promoted and disseminated by Bernie supporters and progressives. This could pull votes away from Hillary but not to Trump. These folks will either write-in Bernie or vote for Jill Stein of the Green Party.

Hillary may counter by promoting Johnson/Weld as an alternative to Trump and perhaps work to get him in the Presidential debates on the theory that he will mostly take votes from Trump. This may be why Johnson/Weld have been careful to avoid attacking Hillary too aggressively to this point.

Most likely we are going to end up with the choice between a douchebag and a turd sandwich that the Dems and GOP have given us but at least it may get entertaining for a while.
            Last edited by 1972Shocker; July 26, 2016, 01:41 PM.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'm sure the FBI will take care of this. :disillusionment:
                In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                  I'm sure the FBI will take care of this. :disillusionment:
                  Have you not heard. The FBI has changed its name to Federal Investigation Bureau to more properly reflect its current mission.

Comment

I enjoyed the several articles of Bill and his flights on the Lolita Express.

Comment

So is the just part of the vast and never-ending right wing conspiracy? I suppose that is possible and has been a spin put forward by some Clinton defenders and apologists.

However, at the time the Clinton Cash book was released a year or so ago their were a number of facts in the book that did pass muster with mainstream media organizations as reported in this artricle:

Perhaps the most surprising thing about the forthcoming book rocking Washington right now is the number of stunning facts liberal media outlets have already confirmed and verified are accurate.

Those media outlets including the New York Times, The New Yorker, The Washinton Post, The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, CBS News and ABC News are not exactly bastions of conservatism.

An article in Politico, a liberal outlet, concluded that Hillary's dismissal of the Clinton Cash claims was dead int he water.

Comment

Mark Cuban apparently taking exception to Clinton Cash.

Clinton Cash author and Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large Peter Schweizer has a message for billionaire provocateur Mark Cuban, who tweeted out a bogus fact-check article against Schweizer's bestselling book by the far-left blog Media Matters. | Politics

Peter Schweizer's response:

“What do you think, Mark Cuban? I’ll debate the facts any place, any time. You pick the place: MSNBC, NPR, Breitbart Radio. You pick it and I’ll show up,” Schweizer said.
                        That would be entertaining, although I doubt Mark would want to take the time to read the book or watch the video.

Comment

Clinton Cash author Peter Shweizer challenges Mark Cuban to debate him about Clinton Cash at a town hall meeting in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.

Breitbart will cover all of Mark Cuban's travel expenses, give him equal time and let him pick the moderator. After the debate they will take questions and comments from the Haitian citizenry in attendance.

"Clinton Cash" author Peter Schweizer joined SiriusXM host Stephen K. Bannon on Wednesday’s Breitbart News Daily to discuss his debate challenge to billionaire Mark Cuban, who has attempted to discredit portions of "Clinton Cash." | Politics

If Mark Cuban declines to accept this challenge Breitbart's Steve Bannon suggests that they will hold the Haiti town hall meeting without him and just put up a cardboard cut-out of Cuban.

Okay, Big Mark the ball is back in your court. What say you?

Comment

In response to a request by 64 House Republicans the IRS Commissioner has referred their concerns and questions regarding the Clinton Foundation to the IRS Exempt Operations Division for investigation.

Of course, even with Lois Lerner off enjoying her fat government retirement benefits, the chances of this getting anywhere in an IRS that is as politicized as any agency of the US government is probably pretty slim.

Comment

The Haitians don't seem to be real happy with Hillay at the DNC:

James O'Keefe interviews Haitians at the DNC. They are incredibly upset about Clinton corruption in the aftermath of the 2010 Haiti Earthquake. They claim Cl...

Comment

Working...
                              X