Russian Intelligence hacks DNC and Hillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Intelligence hacks DNC and Hillary

It is being reported that the Russian intelligence had infiltrated the DNC computer network for at least a year (that is what the DNC willing to admit). They also claim to have also infilitrated Hillary email server and threatening to release 20,000 emails to the public domain.

The first dump has came out - the opposition report on Trump

JUNE 15--An online vandal using the name “Guccifer 2.0” has claimed credit for the recent hacking of the Democratic National Committee’s servers and has provided The Smoking Gun with documents stolen

It doesn't really tell you much except Trump has taken every position that could be taken on any issue. Just reconfirms my fear #NeverHillary and #NeverTrump will take this country to the abyss.

The first story that came out, read like a press release from the DNC. I'm sure they were trying to get ahead of the story.

But the DNC's assurance that donor information was not compromised has now proven that they were ignorant of the severity of the breach or they were just lying. Being the DNC both are easy to assume.

This might get good. These foreign states have claimed to have Hillary's emails, and you could easily be skeptical. Now it looks like more and more they are just waiting their time to show their hand.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
      The first story that came out, read like a press release from the DNC. I'm sure they were trying to get ahead of the story.

But the DNC's assurance that donor information was not compromised has now proven that they were ignorant of the severity of the breach or they were just lying. Being the DNC both are easy to assume.

This might get good. These foreign states have claimed to have Hillary's emails, and you could easily be skeptical. Now it looks like more and more they are just waiting their time to show their hand.
      One of the things that Putin could do, which would be absolutely hilarious, would be to provide the data to Trump, under cover, so that he could strategize tactics to use against Hillary.

One thing about it, the dems don't know how to secure sensitive data. I can't speak for the Republicans, since they haven't been in the WH for the last 8 years (and this type of activity was fairly unknown at that time). I sure hope the next Republican in the WH isn't as sloppy as Obama and Hillary.

Comment

Is anybody else carrying this story? I usually don't solely rely on a site that informs me about a Sloppy Joe fight starting over a fart.
        In the fast lane

Comment

I guess the real intrigue here is why does Russia want to weaken Hilary?
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
            Because she's the biggest neolib/neocon there is?
            In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
              Is anybody else carrying this story? I usually don't solely rely on a site that informs me about a Sloppy Joe fight starting over a fart.
              it was covered in all the mainstream media sites - though it got kind of pushed off the news cycle due to events with the florida club and the alligator attack at Disney. The site I linked just had the first data published that was taken from the DNC).

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                Isn't there mutual public admiration between Putin and Trump? Or did I imagine that?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                  it was covered in all the mainstream media sites - though it got kind of pushed off the news cycle due to events with the florida club and the alligator attack at Disney. The site I linked just had the first data published that was taken from the DNC).
                  Thanks. I missed the Guccifer 2.0 stuff. RT's article was pretty interesting.

A lone hacker by the name ‘Guccifer 2.0’ has claimed responsibility for hacking the Democratic National Committee database, revealing research on GOP and donor information. This contradicts the initial DNC reports that Russia was behind the attack.

Did any of their perspectives make MSM?
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    Isn't there mutual public admiration between Putin and Trump? Or did I imagine that?
                    Sounds like Trump is already making deals. I wonder what he promised to Putin...

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                      Sounds like Trump is already making deals. I wonder what he promised to Putin...
                      A ‘one-on-one’ with Ivanka?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                      X