No announcement yet.

#NeverHillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NY Times reporting Clinton considering retaining Lynch as Attorney General.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
      NY Times reporting Clinton considering retaining Lynch as Attorney General.
      So now we know what message Bill was delivering.

Comment

Get me elected and it it will all be OK. Maybe Bill didn't deliver the message good enough is they put it in the news.
        In the fast lane

Comment

FBI director recommending no charges against Clinton.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Comey said she and others were extremely careless. I wonder what the difference is between that and being grossly negligent which is a felony.

He made it clear this was a criminal investigation. She has been lying about it being just a security review, not an investigation. He also stated there were e-mails sent and received that were classified at the time. She has denied this many times.

Legally she has been saved. Not so much politically.
            Last edited by tropicalshox; July 5, 2016, 11:30 AM.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Well obviously the FBI was the wrong agency to be investigating all this. This should have been turned over to Shockernet months ago and it would have been all over with.

Comment

From the FBI director statement

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.
                There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).
                None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.
                Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.
                In other words, Hillary lied, she violated the law, but we decided to punt

Attached Files

Comment

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this. So we DID determine that there was a problem, but we decided that it was going to get pardoned then? Is that basically the situation in a nutshell? Or did we find that she didn't actually do anything wrong and the whole thing was a misunderstanding?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                      I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this. So we DID determine that there was a problem, but we decided that it was going to get pardoned then? Is that basically the situation in a nutshell? Or did we find that she didn't actually do anything wrong and the whole thing was a misunderstanding?
                      Well lets see.

HILLARY - Never sent Emails that were not Classified when they were sent or received. [FBI Determined some of the emails were TOP SECRET when originated]

HILLARY - Claims she only destroyed personal emails and turned over all work related. [FBI determined that she failed to turn over at least "several thousand" work related emails. FBI found that 3 emails not turned over contained classified information]

HILLARY - Claims that "no information in Clinton's emails was marked classified" [FBI determined there were some emails that contained classified info and bore marking indicating the presence of classified information, but the FBI director also said "Even if information is not marked ‘classified’ in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it,” he said.

I guess all those kids who were prosecuted by the FBI for downloading music just need to use the Hillary defense - I didn't mean to break the law and lie about it. Maybe Obama will pardon them.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        Well lets see.

HILLARY - Never sent Emails that were not Classified when they were sent or received. [FBI Determined some of the emails were TOP SECRET when originated]

HILLARY - Claims she only destroyed personal emails and turned over all work related. [FBI determined that she failed to turn over at least "several thousand" work related emails. FBI found that 3 emails not turned over contained classified information]

HILLARY - Claims that "no information in Clinton's emails was marked classified" [FBI determined there were some emails that contained classified info and bore marking indicating the presence of classified information, but the FBI director also said "Even if information is not marked ‘classified’ in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it,” he said.

I guess all those kids who were prosecuted by the FBI for downloading music just need to use the Hillary defense - I didn't mean to break the law and lie about it. Maybe Obama will pardon them.
                        It sounds pretty bad. I'm just having a hard time realizing that this really did just happen. Surely, I am missing something on my end, but it really looks like they said "oh, we absolutely found a huge problem, but we aren't going to do what we do in every other situation just like this"

I was never expecting her to go to jail, but I certainly wasn't expecting the response to be this easy. This is one of those moments where you begin to realize that there actually IS corruption at the top, and it's not just conspiracy theories.

What is the explanation for why it isn't an issue? Is it just something like "we don't think it's that big a deal?" I do wonder what her supporters think here.

Comment

It sounds pretty bad. I'm just having a hard time realizing that this really did just happen. Surely, I am missing something on my end, but it really looks like they said "oh, we absolutely found a huge problem, but we aren't going to do what we do in every other situation just like this"

I was never expecting her to go to jail, but I certainly wasn't expecting the response to be this easy. This is one of those moments where you begin to realize that there actually IS corruption at the top, and it's not just conspiracy theories.

What is the explanation for why it isn't an issue? Is it just something like "we don't think it's that big a deal?" I do wonder what her supporters think here.
                          The FBI was trained by the NCAA
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Comey had a very strict definition of intent and said they found no intent. He said they could not find a case in the pass that didn't include intent. But the same day the media found a 2015 case of a convicted Marine that did not include intent. In fact the FBI themselves said there was no intent in that case. Comey didn't have his facts straight or he didn't considered a case against a lowly Marine was worthy of comparison. In either case that kind of blows his justification for no indictment.
                            Last edited by tropicalshox; July 6, 2016, 06:48 AM.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

• While I've clearly expressed how much I disagree with those who are going to "hold their nose" and vote for Trump in November, my real beef is with those who actually voted for Trump in the primaries when we had all those other choices. I'm betting there were 5-10 primary candidates who could have easily stomped Hillary in the general. Instead, Trump gets to spend all summer and fall making a fool of conservatism in the lead up to the beat down Hillary is going to put on him.

It is times like right now that I just want to slap those people that voted Trump this past spring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                                While I've clearly expressed how much I disagree with those who are going to "hold their nose" and vote for Trump in November, my real beef is with those who actually voted for Trump in the primaries when we had all those other choices. I'm betting there were 5-10 primary candidates who could have easily stomped Hillary in the general. Instead, Trump gets to spend all summer and fall making a fool of conservatism in the lead up to the beat down Hillary is going to put on him.

It is times like right now that I just want to slap those people that voted Trump this past spring.
                                I am one of those that are holding my nose and hopes Trumps gets it. I also agree that we had several very good candidates ( and I'm not talking about Bush) that would have had the skills to smash Clinton. It wouldn't have been close.
                                Last edited by shockmonster; July 6, 2016, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X