Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
    Not to nit puick, but where is the word "ugly"? Maybe he is referring to her wearing sneakers.
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
      Not to nit puick, but where is the word "ugly"? Maybe he is referring to her wearing sneakers.
      He clearly communicated that they weren't good looking enough for him to consider them. Do you disagree? Because otherwise yes, you are nit picking.

Comment

• More quotes from Trump:

Implying few people would find the accuser attractive enough to assault:
        "They never would happen. I don’t think it would happen with very many people”—the audience started to laugh again—”but they certainly aren’t going to happen with me.”
        Implying that after you look at the accuser, you can't possibly believe her words to be true, because, *that face* or something:
        “Take a look. You look at her,” Trump said. “Look at her words. You tell me what you think. I don’t think so. I don’t think so.”
        ...and let's now forget the comments about Carly from this spring:
        "Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?"
        Folks, go ahead and keep defending this slimeball. It only exposes you more and more.

Comment

More quotes from Trump:

Implying that after you look at the accuser, you can't possibly believe her words to be true, because, *that face* or something:

Folks, go ahead and keep defending this slimeball. It only exposes you more and more.
          I'm not planning on voting for Trump, but those quotes don't bother me at all.
          Livin the dream

Comment

More quotes from Trump:

Hers is indictable. His might put him on the couch for the weekend.

Comment

• Loretta Lynch is declining to comply with an investigation by Congress about the Obama administration secret efforts to send Iran $1.7 billion in cash.

National security I suppose? That's my guess.

Comment

• This guy is gets it:

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Hers is indictable. His might put him on the couch for the weekend.
                  It's just so perfect that you shared a fake quote when shockernet is having a discussion about why it's dumb to share memes like this.

Criticize her for what she actually said. The article I linked to has her actual testimony.

Comment

More quotes from Trump:

And I'm betting you'll give the First Lady a pass... Or William Clinton too.

Truly worthy of inspiration in this, the year of the Monkey!!!

Comment

• Who was it that said @ShockingButTrue: might be a bot. Its starting to look more and more likely every day. These recent responses are just weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        I'm not planning on voting for Trump, but those quotes don't bother me at all.
                        Just to be clear, you are not bothered that a man accused of sexual assault defended himself by claiming the accuser wasn’t attractive enough for him to possibly consider assaulting her? You don't find that despicable? Wow.

Comment

Just to be clear, you are not bothered that a man accused of sexual assault defended himself by claiming the accuser wasn’t attractive enough for him to possibly consider assaulting her? You don't find that despicable? Wow.
                          Would you rather have a despicable person as POTUS or as despicable criminal as POTUS?
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I don't read them that way.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                              Would you rather have a despicable person as POTUS or as despicable criminal as POTUS?
                              Ding Ding Ding... This is a winner!! No reports on record for Trumps accusers.

Comment

Again. Where are the criminal complaints? Do you believe the media?

Comment

Working...
                                X