No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republican Strategist Steve Schmidt said the over/under on Clinton elctoral votes is 400 and that the Democrats will regain the Senate and the House will be close.

I would probably take the under on the electoral college although I could see Hillary pulling in as many as 350 ECV's if some close races break her way.

I don't think it is a given that the Republicans will lose control of the Senate but it is certainly a good possibility.

The Deomocrats taking over the House of Representatives seems a bit of a long shot although not totally impossible.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 20, 2016, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• She pushed him over the hump; now he's going for a baker's dozen. I honestly don't know what to think anymore. What a depressing time for America. Thank God Shocker basketball is almost here.

'I Was in Shock': 10th Trump Accuser Comes Forward

"Virginia is "not considering a lawsuit at this time," Allred said, but wanted to speak out in response to Trump's "ludicrous" denial of the allegations against him. Allred served as an elected delegate during the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia for Clinton in July."

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Trump's speeches have been dialed in and quite good lately. His messaging is far more mature than during the primary.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Trump's problem is that a lot of people, myself included, hung the phone up on him months ago.

Comment

• Yes, he's masterfully avoided unthinkable gaffes for nearly two weeks in a row. Bravo.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              Trump's problem is that a lot of people, myself included, hung the phone up on him months ago.
              That is one issue he has. The other is that he is operating in the bubble of his very animated and supportive base. He loves the adoration but he can't win without expanding his base. Not sure he has enough time to do that even if he decided to make that a priority not to mention overcoming all of his previous statements and actions.

That said I don't necessarily think the presidential race is over despite the poll averages. If there ever was an election cycle where the poll averages and poll analytics could be way off this might be it. Not only do we have the two most disliked and distrusted major party candidates in my lifetime (and maybe ever) we have a lot of very heated rhetoric that is inflaming emotions on both sides.

I am thinking that this election will be responsible for more lost friendships and more bitterness between family members, friends, co-workers, church members and others than ever before. And I doubt those wounds will heal quickly.

So I guess the one thing that is a slam dunk is that regardless of the outcome of the election America will be the loser. Where we go from here will be quite interesting although it may not be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                Trump's problem is that a lot of people, myself included, hung the phone up on him months ago.
                It's a shame really, his messaging has been good for the past couple of months. His speeches are far better than his debate performances, but unfortunately most people have only paid attention to the crappy debates.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  That is one issue he has. The other is that he is operating in the bubble of his very animated and supportive base. He loves the adoration but he can't win without expanding his base. Not sure he has enough time to do that even if he decided to make that a priority not to mention overcoming all of his previous statements and actions.

That said I don't necessarily think the presidential race is over despite the poll averages. If there ever was an election cycle where the poll averages and poll analytics could be way off this might be it. Not only do we have the two most disliked and distrusted major party candidates in my lifetime (and maybe ever) we have a lot of very heated rhetoric that is inflaming emotions on both sides.

I am thinking that this election will be responsible for more lost friendships and more bitterness between family members, friends, co-workers, church members and others than ever before. And I doubt those wounds will heal quickly.

So I guess the one thing that is a slam dunk is that regardless of the outcome of the election America will be the loser. Where we go from here will be quite interesting although it may not be good.
                  Doesn't feel right "liking" this post, but I wholeheartedly agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    It's a shame really, his messaging has been good for the past couple of months. His speeches are far better than his debate performances, but unfortunately most people have only paid attention to the crappy debates.
                    I was really moved when Trump said those women were too ugly for him to assault. I almost donated to his campaign the night I heard that line. Incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                      Doesn't feel right "liking" this post, but I wholeheartedly agree.
                      In nothing else the system needs some tweaking. This election will cost around $5 billion dollars. Surely, we can come up with a better and much cheaper way to identify two of the worst candidates ever.

The 2016 Presidential Race is an Unmitigated Disaster. The two top presidential contenders include a bombastic, unthinking misogynist and a robotic, corrupt career criminal. I don’t think anyone actually supports Hillary Clinton, least of which are former Bernie Sanders supporters, and while Trump has ardent supporters, most of them want him in the White House […]

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                        I was really moved when Trump said those women were too ugly for him to assault. I almost donated to his campaign the night I heard that line. Incredible.
                        I must have missed that speech.

Comment

• This morning CNN reported that Trump was tied or slightly ahead in Nevada. It was hilarious to watch. The look of astonishment and bewilderment on the faces of the "newscasters" was priceless.

They stammered over it like they couldn't believe it to be real.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            This morning CNN reported that Trump was tied or slightly ahead in Nevada. It was hilarious to watch. The look of astonishment and bewilderment on the faces of the "newscasters" was priceless.

They stammered over it like they couldn't believe it to be real.
                            Time will tell. Early voting looks good for Clinton
                            Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROOT ANGRY! View Post
                              Time will tell. Early voting looks good for Clinton
                              How can it? I'm not saying Hillary is winning our losing, doing good or bad in early voting, but that there are exactly zero numbers released on early voting. Zero. If anyone really knew how early voting was trending, we would have a very, very bad problem. My guess is that political wonks assume early voting is going well for Clinton.
                              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                                Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                I must have missed that speech.

“Yeah, I’m gonna go after her,” he said sarcastically at a rally in Greensboro, North Carolina. “Believe me, she would not be my first choice. That I can tell you. You don’t know. That would not be my first choice.”

Trump was referring to Jessica Leeds, a woman who told The New York Times on Wednesday that Trump groped her while the two were seated together on an airplane in the early 1980s.

“I was with Trump in 1980. I was sitting with him on an airplane and he went after me on the plane,” the Republican presidential nominee said, using the voice he usually deploys to mock people.

Comment

Working...
                                X