Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
    That's literally the exact opposite of what he said.
    Altustic: Showing concern for the welfare of others.

Chivalrous maybe?

"The screwy media is playing games, but those games led to this opportunity and needed cover for these women to come out of the shadows."

Comment

• Forgive the spelling I'm in a hurry. Rush is on.

Comment

• Nope, still blatantly misrepresenting what he said.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
          Forgive the spelling I'm in a hurry. Rush is on.
          Understandable, time is money in glorious motherland. So many chat borts, so little time to make glorious revolution, yes?

In all seriousness, I am like 30% convinced this poster is not a real person.

Comment

Hahaha... Thanks for the quick response!

Comment

That's literally the exact opposite of what he said.
              And one more thing: Can you define for me what the meaning of is is? Then I'll be able to understand you better.

OK, I'm headed back to the ether now. Catch up with you later my friend.

Comment

• JH4P: The media is scum and has crappy motives, but luckily their actions provided an unintentional opportunity for these women.

@ShockingButTrue:: How dare you compliment the media for good intentions?!?! All hail Putin!

2016, ladies and gentlemen. 2016!

Comment

• I can buy most of these women's claims. One of them, however, screams bullshit. The lady that accused Trump of molesting her in first class.... Bullshit! On a very few select occasions, I have flown first class. While exclusive, first class is not empty, nor is it private. There are other travelers, as well as, a flight attendant at your beck and call. Nobody is forcing themselves on anyone in first class. But then you have to consider whether or not Donald would even be on a commercial flight. The guy owns a fleet of jets, just so he doesn't have to fly commercial, first class or otherwise. The guy owned his own airline for cripes sake! Yet here we are supposed to believe that here was Donald, flying commercial, groping a woman in first class.

Didn't happen.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Maybe their should be a debate where the Women with Trump grievances and the Women with Clinton grievances get to share together their stories together.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                      Maybe their should be a debate where the Women with Trump grievances and the Women with Clinton grievances get to share together their stories together.
                      Question is ... which Clinton?
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                        This is a highly ignorant, dangerous, and offensive line of thinking. For your sake, I really really hope it is all just ignorance, and not intentional.

What do you think happens when you challenge the mafia... aka... Trump? Do you really think these women didn't see what power Trump has and decide there was no way they wanted to put themselves and their families on the line? I'm not saying it would have been absolutely crazy for any of them to have decided to be a hero and take Trump head on, but on the flip side, it is very understandable why they decided not to go that route.

Why now you ask? Because they now have the media's attention. Trump wouldn't dare do anything to them other than call them liars and move on. He knows there are 1 million "journalists" out there looking for any sign of retribution by Trump toward these women. He knows he can't go after them now.

Why didn't they come out sooner?!?! Uggghhh.
                        you sound as if you are serious.........so am I

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          I simply do not believe these women. If those stories were true, why wouldn't they have sued this billionaire for big bucks when it happened? Coming out 2 weeks before the election. No way.
                          I don't think it's a coincidence that some here would doubt these women and declare conspiracy while simultaneously believing all the bullshit said and written about Hilary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                            This is a highly ignorant, dangerous, and offensive line of thinking. For your sake, I really really hope it is all just ignorance, and not intentional.

What do you think happens when you challenge the mafia... aka... Trump? Do you really think these women didn't see what power Trump has and decide there was no way they wanted to put themselves and their families on the line? I'm not saying it would have been absolutely crazy for any of them to have decided to be a hero and take Trump head on, but on the flip side, it is very understandable why they decided not to go that route.

Why now you ask? Because they now have the media's attention. Trump wouldn't dare do anything to them other than call them liars and move on. He knows there are 1 million "journalists" out there looking for any sign of retribution by Trump toward these women. He knows he can't go after them now.

Why didn't they come out sooner?!?! Uggghhh.
                            Well, didn't one of Clinton's rapees challenge him and get $850,000. Wouldn't Bill Clinton be as powerful as Trump?
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                              Well, didn't one of Clinton's rapees challenge him and get $850,000. Wouldn't Bill Clinton be as powerful as Trump?
                              I'm not saying its true, but there is a speculated body count of those who have crossed the Clintons.
                              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                                At the time, the most powerful man on the face of the earth. His accusers came forward anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X