Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
    On top of that, it just provides easy ammunition for the other side. Clinton supporters can just say "half of your criticisms are just blatant lies" without ever responding to the meaningful complaints.
    Or blame Russia

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
      Or blame Russia
      Please continue. I'm apparently too stupid to pick up on your point based on those 3 words only.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
        Please continue. I'm apparently too stupid to pick up on your point based on those 3 words only.
        I assume he is talking about the DNC saying that Russia hacked them when the information got released about the DNC favoring Clinton over Sanders

Comment

I assume he is talking about the DNC saying that Russia hacked them when the information got released about the DNC favoring Clinton over Sanders
          That was in August. Wasn't that proven to be an inside job by someone with a conscience?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
            I understood.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
              That was in August. Wasn't that proven to be an inside job by someone with a conscience?
              Now I don't understand. You were talking about the DNC hacks, right? There is nothing else I can think of that makes any sense with what you posted.

I don't think it's really definitive one way or the other. Russia hasn't admitted that they did the hacks, but they also have stopped denying that they were involved. Their new stance is "who cares who did it?" http://www.marketwatch.com/story/rus...dnc-2016-10-12

Comment

• 20067662_31_600_8001.jpg

Ona happier note, look who turned 85!
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Comment

Now I don't understand. You were talking about the DNC hacks, right? There is nothing else I can think of that makes any sense with what you posted.

I don't think it's really definitive one way or the other. Russia hasn't admitted that they did the hacks, but they also have stopped denying that they were involved. Their new stance is "who cares who did it?" http://www.marketwatch.com/story/rus...dnc-2016-10-12
                    Their stance is "you've proven nothing."

No surprise the current administration is playing fast and loose.

Comment

• Let's not discuss the content of the emails, let's blame the Russians!

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                        Let's not discuss the content of the emails, let's blame the Russians!
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I don’t believe everything I read, but this one might be legit and drive the final nail in the coffin. Hey Donald, how do you like your goose?

Physically Attacked by Donald Trump – a PEOPLE Writer’s Own Harrowing Story

Looks like I'll be moving to Canada. Go Raptors!

Comment

• That's not a goose!

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                              That's not a goose!
                              Blame Google!

Blame Hillary!

Comment

• Slap me silly... could this be considered harassment?

Comment

Working...
                                X