• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I lost a 'billion' dollars!"

"Just the two of us... "

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Trump pretty much setting fire to what's left of the GOP this morning after using every bullet in the chamber to shoot off each of his toes over the last two weeks.

His decline in the polls is everyone's fault but his own, clearly.

Meanwhile, Trump will be in Dallas and San Antonio today doing last minute fundraising for his "self-financed" campaign rather than appearing in battleground states. At this rate, however, Texas may very well become a battleground state.

This does not feel like it's going to turn around any time soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
        Trump pretty much setting fire to what's left of the GOP this morning after using every bullet in the chamber to shoot off each of his toes over the last two weeks.

Meanwhile, Trump will be in Dallas and San Antonio today doing last minute fundraising for his "self-financed" campaign rather than appearing in battleground states. At this rate, however, Texas may very well become a battleground state.

Can't we just get a "I share your tears, brother" button? The "like this post" button just doesn't feel right sometimes.

Comment

Trump pretty much setting fire to what's left of the GOP this morning after using every bullet in the chamber to shoot off each of his toes over the last two weeks.

Isn't that what he was doing last spring? Win or lose, being restrained never did help his chances either way, with the GOP or anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
            Isn't that what he was doing last spring? Win or lose, being restrained never did help his chances either way, with the GOP or anyone else.
            Please elaborate on how his recent behavior has reflected a state of restraint.

I think "death spiral of chaos" is more apt but am open to persuasion.

Comment

• Donald Trump did fire an Apprentice contestant in 2010 for using locker room language.in his boardroom. Apparently she said "crap". Oh, the horror.

Granted it is was a TV show and even though it was billed as a reality show most or about as far from reality as you can get. Still it's kind of funny.

Comment

Please elaborate on how his recent behavior has reflected a state of restraint.

I think "death spiral of chaos" is more apt but am open to persuasion.
                Bringing someone's pecker size into a GOP debate forum didn't hurt him too much, strictly gauging the results.

Contrasted with the first presidential debate when he was concerned of "going to the gutter" with an innocent child in the room (Chelsea).

Comment

• Yep, more genitalia references is what he needs right now.

Comment

• Are you suggesting he's got his "tit" in a ringer?

Comment

• The Republican party seems to be incredibly splintered. Republican voters who seem dissatisfied with either the status quo or the conservative-leaning portion of the party nominated an extremely flawed individual as their Presidential candidate.

Obama should have been one of the easiest sitting Presidents in history to not get a second term. Hillary seems to be one of the easiest candidate to beat that has ever been nominated. It appears the Republican party has lost so much control of their party that they are no longer able to field viable Presidential candidates.

Trump seems to have the ability to affect down ticket votes. A Republican Congress with Hillary as President seems fairly dysfunctional. The probability of intransigence and stonewalling, as we've seen with the current Legislative and Executive branches, seems inevitable. That's still a far sight better than Hillary with a Democratic majority in either the House or the Senate.

The effects of Democratic Legislative and Executive branches are so obvious I don't need to go into that. Trump's economic policies aren't much better if we are to believe what he said in the recent debate. He's going to take care of the people in the inner cities and he's going to take care of the Latinos. Then he's going to radically drop the income tax rate on the wealthiest taxpayers (including himself). I've heard (anecdotally) that that group of taxpayers pays 80% of the total taxes paid. Drop the tax rate on that group and revenues from taxes drop drastically.

I'm also skeptical of Trump's "plan" to get rid of the $800 billion trade deficit. His "plan" seems to be to say "We're going to get rid of it". I'm skeptical of much follow-through from someone who has all their products manufactured in 3rd World countries.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        The Republican party seems to be incredibly splintered. Republican voters who seem dissatisfied with either the status quo or the conservative-leaning portion of the party nominated an extremely flawed individual as their Presidential candidate.

Obama should have been one of the easiest sitting Presidents in history to not get a second term. Hillary seems to be one of the easiest candidate to beat that has ever been nominated. It appears the Republican party has lost so much control of their party that they are no longer able to field viable Presidential candidates.

Trump seems to have the ability to affect down ticket votes. A Republican Congress with Hillary as President seems fairly dysfunctional. The probability of intransigence and stonewalling, as we've seen with the current Legislative and Executive branches, seems inevitable. That's still a far sight better than Hillary with a Democratic majority in either the House or the Senate.

The effects of Democratic Legislative and Executive branches are so obvious I don't need to go into that. Trump's economic policies aren't much better if we are to believe what he said in the recent debate. He's going to take care of the people in the inner cities and he's going to take care of the Latinos. Then he's going to radically drop the income tax rate on the wealthiest taxpayers (including himself). I've heard (anecdotally) that that group of taxpayers pays 80% of the total taxes paid. Drop the tax rate on that group and revenues from taxes drop drastically.

I'm also skeptical of Trump's "plan" to get rid of the $800 billion trade deficit. His "plan" seems to be to say "We're going to get rid of it". I'm skeptical of much follow-through from someone who has all their products manufactured in 3rd World countries.
                        If Trump s keen on anything it's probably trade, as you've well stated about him taking advantage of current trade policies. He probably knows what he's talking about there you must concede.

You seem to be in the know. What programs will suffer from decreased tax dollars? Education?

I agree about a Democratic majority. It's bad enough already with the Republicans we have.

Comment

• The sad thing is we are about to get this for our next president.

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                            If Trump s keen on anything it's probably trade, as you've well stated about him taking advantage of current trade policies. He probably knows what he's talking about there you must concede.

You seem to be in the know. What programs will suffer from decreased tax dollars? Education?

I agree about a Democratic majority. It's bad enough already with the Republicans we have.
                            The only thing I will concede about Trump is that he will put his own self-interest ahead of anything the nation might need. He may know a lot about trade, but you can bet he'd never do anything that would interfere with his ability to take advantage of trade policy.

Programs don't suffer from decreased taxes. the national debt suffers from decreased taxes. Trump's promises ( sorry, I can't believe I typed Trump and promises in the same sentence). Trump's supposed intentions are to spend money in inner cities. I don'thave a clue about what he meant by helping Latinos, but whenever the government "helps" anyone, it costrs the government a lot of money. Then he's going to drastically increase military budgets. Couple that with lowered tax rates ...

...My opinion is reinforced: Democrats are the "tax and spend" party. Republicans are the "don't tax, but spend any way" party. Both contribute to the debt. The republican party's apparent intention to reduce the debt and create a firm debt ceiling is one of the most bogus political statements in all of history.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                              The only thing I will concede about Trump is that he will put his own self-interest ahead of anything the nation might need. He may know a lot about trade, but you can bet he'd never do anything that would interfere with his ability to take advantage of trade policy.

Programs don't suffer from decreased taxes. the national debt suffers from decreased taxes. Trump's promises ( sorry, I can't believe I typed Trump and promises in the same sentence). Trump's supposed intentions are to spend money in inner cities. I don'thave a clue about what he meant by helping Latinos, but whenever the government "helps" anyone, it costrs the government a lot of money. Then he's going to drastically increase military budgets. Couple that with lowered tax rates ...

...My opinion is reinforced: Democrats are the "tax and spend" party. Republicans are the "don't tax, but spend any way" party. Both contribute to the debt. The republican party's apparent intention to reduce the debt and create a firm debt ceiling is one of the most bogus political statements in all of history.
                              Well, maybe Trump would try to profit of his position if he was elected. And maybe he wouldn't. We don't know. But we do know the witch would. Then she'd hide all the evidence that is public property. Oh yeah, it was on a private server so where's the harm right?

If Democrats are tax and spend why is our national debt so high? Wouldn't that lead us back to trade. Programs don't suffer from decreased taxes? Where do allocated funds come from?

You mean our military budget is currently too high in this great experiment called "Hope and Change?" Should we reduce or military advisors even further when/if the witch wins? Apparently national security is just an afterthought.

Comment

• [QUOTE=SB Shock;670871]The sad thing is we are about to get this for our next president.

[/QUOTE

Who's surprised by that revelation? If anyone is capable of shaming public office by turning it into a "LUCRATIVE" career it's that witch. She'll cut our military budget even further when/if she gets elected. The Phillipines'll be aching to kick our ass under her.

Comment

Working...
                                X