Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
    I bet a coworker that he will pull out before the election. Feeling better about it every single day.
    I wish your dad had pulled out.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      I wish your dad had pulled out.
      Okay Donald. Enough of that.

Comment

• A KSN news poll has Trump's lead down to 5% (from 11% in their previous poll) and this was before the comments about the 2nd Amendment people yesterday.

The Hutchinson News has a survey asking if Trump's 2nd Amendment comments should be interpreted as referring to violent action. Very small sample size at this point with only 13 responses at this point but 9 of the 13 answered yes. Probably not very meaningful but the thought of Kansas perhaps being put into play is pretty amazing.

Kansas has voted Republican in the last 12 presidential elections and 18 of the last 19 presidential elections. The Republican margin of victories in the past 5 presidential elections have been 21.7%, 15.1%, 25.4%, 20.8% and 18.2%.

Brownback's extremely low favorability ratings aren't helping the Republicans either.

Comment

• I think the "2nd Amendment people" comment was meant as a joke, but it was in extremely poor taste. It's a perfect example of why people think Trump is so dangerous. A man in a campaign for president must, must, must have better awareness of how his words and actions will be perceived. And considering how much more power the executive branch now has (thanks, Obama, and Congress, you cowardly fools), imagining Trump (or Hillary, for that matter) in the Oval Office is terrifying.

It's going to take a couple of election cycles before the GOP recovers from this debacle. The only hope for our country - in the relative short term - is for Hillary to be so bad in her first two years that the GOP maintains control of the House, and maybe even regains control of the Senate. But I'm not sure that's the best hope for the long-term health of the country or the GOP.

We're screwed, and American exceptionalism is dead.

Comment

• The problem is one...I am not sure it was a joke and two: if it was there are, unfortunately, people out there that will take it seriously. If he can't understand that he should not be president. (I do not support Hillary either)

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              I think the "2nd Amendment people" comment was meant as a joke
              Not sure it was. It wasn't delivered as a joke. I don't think it was meant to be anything. Trump tends to ramble along, often incoherently, and says many things without even thinking. Some people will say things first, then think later. Trump simply says things with thinking seemingly something foreign to him.

In any case, what Trump meant is far less important than how it was heard and interpreted.
              Last edited by 1972Shocker; August 10, 2016, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• The art of the apology: Trump issues uncharacteristic mea culpa

Unfortunately, this is 'The Donald's' current theme song... and a great song by the way.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Donald, for the Love of God, please find a way to win in November.

“Other celebs have also said they'll move to Canada if Trump becomes president, including Lena Dunham, Cher and Rosie O'Donnell.”

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

Rosie O'Donnell spotted today migrating to Canada...

Comment

• Trump inching back to a near-tie in the RCP polling average, trailing 42.0-40.9 in the 4-way polls.

New campaign manager appears much more effective than Manafort and Lewandowski.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                          Trump inching back to a near-tie in the RCP polling average, trailing 42.0-40.9 in the 4-way polls.

New campaign manager appears much more effective than Manafort and Lewandowski.
                          Even 538, which has pretty much always predicted a Clinton landslide, is starting to move. http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/...tion-forecast/

Comment

• Go Rosie Go!

Comment

• Funny:

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I'm telling you, the media is doing everything to focus attacks on Trump after Dementiagate, Pneumoniagate, and Hillary's numbers crashing to earth. (Have you heard her say one thing about what she's going to do lately, except make fun of Trump and his supporters?)

Then Trump (I think) scores huge with Fallon last night (or recently).

Comment

Working...
                                X