Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    Bbc is reporting that Trump has been soliciting foreign donations from Britian politicians for his campaign. I realized Hillary does this (more covertly), but this is against US law - why is not the US media reporting on this? Are they afraid the republicans might have to select a more competent candidate?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.bbc.c.../amp/36599724?
    I saw it on at least one cable news channel and also on an internet news channel. It could of been just an error from his poorly staffed campaign.
    In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
      This the same thinking in 2012 and 2008. McCain and Romney werent my candidates either those, but those who refused to vote have guaranteed us 8 Obama years. Now we are disagreeing to the point we will have 12 years. Both McCain or Romney would have been better than Obama or Hillary. Shame on anyone who is a part of this loosely put together coalition who doesn't see the damage they cause when they don't vote and put the Democrats in the Presidency.
      You got it right. Not voting for Trump means you want Hillary and hate America. I really hope the establishment rhinos wake up and finally support Trump. It scared me to think what Crooked Hillary will do to the Supreme Court and 2nd Amendment.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
        This the same thinking in 2012 and 2008. McCain and Romney werent my candidates either those, but those who refused to vote have guaranteed us 8 Obama years. Now we are disagreeing to the point we will have 12 years. Both McCain or Romney would have been better than Obama or Hillary. Shame on anyone who is a part of this loosely put together coalition who doesn't see the damage they cause when they don't vote and put the Democrats in the Presidency.
        Rather like what got Brownback elected in 2014. Those who were most negatively affected by Brownback's policies didn't get out and vote.

Or maybe Brownback got elected because some people just didn't have the $$ to send off for copies of a birth certificate, 2 marriage licenses, 2 marriage certificates, and one divorce decree in order to prove that the name they were using tracked back to the one on their birth certificate.

People not voting
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
          I am not a Trump supporter. There is a faction of republicans who want to see Hillary win because they think that it will be easier to get a McCain type in office then. I think it would be better to hold my nose through a Trump presidency than through a Hillary presidency, mostly because Trump is not a criminal (that I know of), especially if Newt is his VP. I was high on Newt in 2012.
          Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
          I, for one, voted for McCain (despite my distaste for the picking of Palin as a running mate) and Romney. I could be wrong, but I'm guessing most of those on this board who have a strong dislike (I'm putting it mildly) for The Donald voted as I did in those previous elections. So don't go putting me in any coalition that hurt the Republicans in the past. I have a strong belief that Trump is seriously dangerous for our country and could destroy any chances for a Republican in the White House for a long time, if the GOP could even survive him.

Comment

• I hope those advocating for Trump are donating the max their finances can bear to his campaign - otherwise, they are simply Hillary enablers and hate America, obviously.

Comment

• Trumpster

I too am not the biggest Trump supporter. However, 4 minutes of a Billiary presidency is almost as nauseating as 8 years of BHO.
              BHO may be incompetent, but at least he isn't the biggest felon to hold the office. Billiary and her hubby are two of the biggest liars and thieves to ever walk the planet.

The big issue to remind one when considering NOT to vote is the nomination of SCJ's. The next POTUS will nominate at least 3, possibly 5 SCJ's.

Only two names have to be mentioned to wake up those in a political quandary whether to vote - Sotomayor and Kagan.
              Think about those 2 and then remember who could be sitting in the throne and have the authority to nominate the next SCJ's.

That is all.
              Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                I too am not the biggest Trump supporter. However, 4 minutes of a Billiary presidency is almost as nauseating as 8 years of BHO.
                BHO may be incompetent, but at least he isn't the biggest felon to hold the office. Billiary and her hubby are two of the biggest liars and thieves to ever walk the planet.

The big issue to remind one when considering NOT to vote is the nomination of SCJ's. The next POTUS will nominate at least 3, possibly 5 SCJ's.

Only two names have to be mentioned to wake up those in a political quandary whether to vote - Sotomayor and Kagan.
                Think about those 2 and then remember who could be sitting in the throne and have the authority to nominate the next SCJ's.

That is all.
                No doubt, a compelling argument.

Comment

• You only see it on-line as MSM isn't covering it. A law suit has been filed against Trump by a woman for rape when she was 13 years old, some 20 years ago. Untrue and politically motivated? Who knows.

This is one messed up election.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

That is all.
                    Who are your "at least 3" and the possible 5? Are you assuming Scalia's isn't filled by January?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                      Who are your "at least 3" and the possible 5? Are you assuming Scalia's isn't filled by January?
                      it won't be.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                        it won't be.
                        So there are people who believe Obama won't be able to fill one vacancy with a full year of trying, but Clinton or Trump could replace FIVE?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                          So there are people who believe Obama won't be able to fill one vacancy with a full year of trying, but Clinton or Trump could replace FIVE?
                          lol
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Billiary and her hubby are two of the biggest liars and thieves to ever walk the planet.
                            Trump is worse in both regards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                              Trump is worse in both regards.
                              Disagree. All three are equally trash.
                              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Is there a compelling reason to believe Trump will nominate reliably right-leaning SCOTUS candidates? I despise Hillary, but I just have no confidence Trump isn't, at his core, a carbon-copy of her in many ways.

Comment

Working...
                                X