Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Trump should select Condoleezza Rice as Veep candidate.
    STRONG. Brilliant woman. Might be the most qualified of the 4.

Comment

• She would respectfully decline to volunteer for this kamikaze mission if asked, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        STRONG. Brilliant woman. Might be the most qualified of the 4.
        Too brilliant to agree to hitch her wagon to Trump.

Maybe the RNC can figure out a way to nominate her out of the convention.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

What if he were to outflank Hillary with a female Veep. Then who would you want to see?
          CR, but I think she is out of the game. She and Robert Gates have a consulting business.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Honestly, I don't think there is a woman that would create a strong White House with Trump. That's not a sexist comment. He needs a strong VP that can really lead congress and be a good shadow puppeteer and shine where he lacks. Newt was that for Reagan. There are few people in general that would strengthen DJT. I can't name another. But CR would be the best choice. Fiorina would have been good for a president with political experience.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

What if he were to outflank Hillary with a female Veep. Then who would you want to see?
              Palin?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                if he were smart he would choose newt.
                A report this morning has him and Christie as leading canidates.
                In the fast lane

Comment

• Not in the least excited about a Trumpster Fire presidency.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    Not in the least excited about a Trumpster Fire presidency.
                    But doubling down and continuation of the Obama/Clinton machine years excites you?

Comment

• It's possible to hate the idea of both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                        It's possible to hate the idea of both.

I agree. Thus, my question. Trump disgusts me but "same ol, same ol nauseates me enough to say NO.

Comment

• I am not a Trump supporter. There is a faction of republicans who want to see Hillary win because they think that it will be easier to get a McCain type in office then. I think it would be better to hold my nose through a Trump presidency than through a Hillary presidency, mostly because Trump is not a criminal (that I know of), especially if Newt is his VP. I was high on Newt in 2012.

Comment

• Bbc is reporting that Trump has been soliciting foreign donations from Britian politicians for his campaign. I realized Hillary does this (more covertly), but this is against US law - why is not the US media reporting on this? Are they afraid the republicans might have to select a more competent candidate?

Comment

• Nvmd, pretty sure I interpreted the post I was responding to incorrectly.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                                I am not a Trump supporter. There is a faction of republicans who want to see Hillary win because they think that it will be easier to get a McCain type in office then. I think it would be better to hold my nose through a Trump presidency than through a Hillary presidency, mostly because Trump is not a criminal (that I know of), especially if Newt is his VP. I was high on Newt in 2012.
                                This the same thinking in 2012 and 2008. McCain and Romney werent my candidates either those, but those who refused to vote have guaranteed us 8 Obama years. Now we are disagreeing to the point we will have 12 years. Both McCain or Romney would have been better than Obama or Hillary. Shame on anyone who is a part of this loosely put together coalition who doesn't see the damage they cause when they don't vote and put the Democrats in the Presidency.

Comment

Working...
                                X