Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    He's sooooo mean. I will NEVER vote for a guy who campaigns like that. Nasty, nasty, nasty, weird liar. Kamala will give me whats mines.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Trump and Musk dancing

In a viral moment that has taken social media by storm, Elon Musk shared an AI-generated video featuring himself and former President Donald Trump dancing to...

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Truth View Post

Totally agree. I saw a poll on CBS where people thought they'd be better off financially under Trump (DT had around a 15 point lead on KH in that category), but Harris had a 2% lead in the election in the same poll. Now I know why people around the world think Americans are so stupid. Also around 70% of the country thinks America is going in the wrong direction, so apparently the way to fix that is to vote for the same ideology so we can have more abortions. Smh it's just idiotic.
            Just because I might end up better financially under Trump doesn't mean that America is going in the right direction...it's not all about personal wealth. Empathy and helping others...ever heard of it?
            "Say it slowly and savor it..."
            Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushockerdude View Post

Just because I might end up better financially under Trump doesn't mean that America is going in the right direction...it's not all about personal wealth. Empathy and helping others...ever heard of it?
              JFG

Comment

It's a party now!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                  Now that's actually a smart campaign slogan. It would resonate from sea to shining sea.

Comment

I would gladly help folks that I know and who are working to help themselves. But Dems want us to give our money to everyone including lazy asses, thieves, and illegal aliens.
                    But I don't see the rich Dems who preach government give aways, giving away their money for their cause.

​​​​​​Poor folks can attend church and get all the help they need. But since the government takes care of them, they don't have the need and their moral clarity is lacking.
                    Last edited by Atxshoxfan; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I would gladly help folks that I know and who are working to help themselves. But Dems want us to give our money to everyone including lazy asses, thieves, and illegal aliens.
                      But I don't see the rich Dems who preach government give aways, giving away their money for their cause.
                      So no!
                      Folks on this site say the Dims have all the money. I've heard popular Dims like Buffet say he'd gladly pay more taxes. So I don't think it's correct to say that Dims who "preach government giveaways" aren't willing to help pay for it by paying more in taxes.

Whether or not they "give to a cause" is a strawman argument. And I'm sure plenty of Dims give to causes for tax breaks.

Comment

• At some point, the government needs to stop spending money on ****. $7 trillion a year, or whatever it is, is plenty. And not slapping their wrist when they come for more of our money just keeps encouraging them.

It's not about who is getting soaked, it's about the government not having the authority to take it. Period.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Folks on this site say the Dims have all the money. I've heard popular Dims like Buffet say he'd gladly pay more taxes. So I don't think it's correct to say that Dims who "preach government giveaways" aren't willing to help pay for it by paying more in taxes.

Whether or not they "give to a cause" is a strawman argument. And I'm sure plenty of Dims give to causes for tax breaks.
                          If they preach equity, the should not have any more than the median household income. Give the rest to the poor. Set the example, don't tell us that we should give up our money in the name of equity. That's what the government giveaways do.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            At some point, the government needs to stop spending money on ****. $7 trillion a year, or whatever it is, is plenty. And not slapping their wrist when they come for more of our money just keeps encouraging them.

It's not about who is getting soaked, it's about the government not having the authority to take it. Period.
                            I watched this old film once by the Lib Michael Moore "Where Do We Invade Next" (I KNOW HSSSSSS! HSSSSSS! HSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!)

There was a part in it I found interesting. Just located the clip on Youtube.

Tell me what you think.

First off: The entire free world has the luxury of resting inside the blanket of our military superiority. This is something they don't have to budget for. By like I mentioned elsewhere, we do have advantages being the world's police and having our currency as the world's reserve (which may go hand in hand).

But the itemization of tax receipts.......

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I watched this old film once by the Lib Michael Moore "Where Do We Invade Next" (I KNOW HSSSSSS! HSSSSSS! HSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!)

There was a part in it I found interesting. Just located the clip on Youtube.

Tell me what you think.

First off: The entire free world has the luxury of resting inside the blanket of our military superiority. This is something they don't have to budget for. By like I mentioned elsewhere, we do have advantages being the world's police and having our currency as the world's reserve (which may go hand in hand).

But the itemization of tax receipts.......

Well, who knows what the figures are now. If I believed that our taxes were going to help the poor and that's it, I wouldn't care so much. If I could be convinced that our money was being cared for by benevolent stewards doing the Lord's work, I wouldn't care so much. If I was convinced that our tax dollars weren't being used as a money laundering operation, paying off donors and self sustaining a bloated bureacracy of federal employees who are more and more interested in themselves than looking out for it's citizens, I wouldn't care so much. If we weren't 30 trillion in debt, I wouldn't care so much....

Ya know what I mean?

I just don't think the federal government has earned the trust to ask for more right now.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

That might be the dumbest statement I’ve seen on here in a while.

Maybe we should all just sit at home, not work, and just live off of everyone else. Let’s see how far that gets us.

Everybody wants the $$$ but nobody wants to earn it.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X