No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14K likes, 845 comments - golfswing.drills on July 27, 2024: "Unbelievable🤯 ---------------------------------- ⛳️ Elevate your golf experience! ⛳️ 👇Check out our Bio for premium, high-quality golf equipment + Huge Savings 🎁 👼 We donate $1 from each purchase and all tips to bolster the Children's Bright Futures Foundation. 🌟 . . . . . 🎥 ♻ Credit @golfislyfe . . DM for removal request ( no copyright infringement intended ) . 👥 Tag a friend who'd love this video ✨ Follow us @golfswing.drills to see more tips and drills. . . . . . . . . . #golflife #golfswing #golfing #golfer #golf #golfstagram #golfcourse #golfaddict #golfclub #golfislife #golftips #golfpro #golfcoach #golfday #golfswag #golfwang #golfshot #golfwear #golfisfun #golflessons #golfcart #golftime #golfcourses #golffun".
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Dayum! 22 under!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• 625K likes, 29K comments - realmichaelsolakiewicz on August 5, 2024: "PRESIDENT Donald J Trump & Adin Ross today at BEAUTIFUL Mar-a-Lago! TRUMP-VANCE 2024! #MAGA #donaldtrump #whitehouse #trumpwasright #trump #maralago #florida #tesla #elonmusk @realdonaldtrump @teslamotors @teamtrump @trumpwarroom @whitehouse45 @themaralagoclub 📸: @margomcatee 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸".
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                He can golf but he can’t stay focused enough to get his message along side a media that really hasn’t changed. They don’t support him, and he isn’t good at driving “the message” he needs to, home to a very small number of voters who are still undecided.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

He can golf but he can’t stay focused enough to get his message along side a media that really hasn’t changed. They don’t support him, and he isn’t good at driving “the message” he needs to, home to a very small number of voters who are still undecided.
                  I hear about the undecided voters but I really don’t believe there are any in this election. I have never met anyone that is on the fence and still unsure, the media talks about them but they just want to keep people tuning into their broadcasts.

An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

He can golf but he can’t stay focused enough to get his message along side a media that really hasn’t changed.
                    Did he get some air time I wasn't aware of?

Comment

• Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post

I hear about the undecided voters but I really don’t believe there are any in this election. I have never met anyone that is on the fence and still unsure, the media talks about them but they just want to keep people tuning into their broadcasts.
                      There are quite a few people who have voted Republican, but can't stand Trump. He needs to sell them on his message focus. If not, he loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Did he get some air time I wasn't aware of?
                        He creates his air time by focusing on her record. Not things like her ethnic background and color, and not his being treated unfairly in 2020, or Jan. 7. Georgia screwing him makes no difference now. Chaos exists, and Trump has to stay focused. You giving Trump an out this election by blaming it on the media goes no where. He needs to stay focused on a message that helps him win. Trump runs his own election team, and he "sucks" at it.

Comment

He creates his air time by focusing on her record. Not things like her ethnic background and color, and not his being treated unfairly in 2020, or Jan. 7. Georgia screwing him makes no difference now. Chaos exists, and Trump has to stay focused. You giving Trump an out this election by blaming it on the media goes no where. He needs to stay focused on a message that helps him win. Trump runs his own election team, and he "sucks" at it.
                          You didn't answer the question. Have you seen him delivering any message recently? Had a rally in Montana, see any clips of that anywhere that undecideds would see him? I don't watch local TV, no idea if he is getting run on NBC, ABC, or CBS.

He'll get air time during the debate though.

Comment

• Did anybody even know he was in Montana or see a pic of his crowd size?

I didn't know that.

Sure heard a lot about Kamala's rally and crowd size though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Did anybody even know he was in Montana or see a pic of his crowd size?

I didn't know that.

Sure heard a lot about Kamala's rally and crowd size though.
                              Montana would help Sheehy locally in Montana with the Senate, but it doesn’t advance the National race for President. Trump needs to bring in the National media by talking about Harris’ policy shortcomings. At this time, Trump is all over the map, when he discusses Harris’ border and economic shortcomings/policies, this his message lacks coherence. Historically, this is his weakness.

Comment

Trump needs to bring in the National media by talking about Harris’ policy shortcomings.
                                *sigh*

WHERE will they play Trump talking about Harris' policy shortcomings?

Comment

Working...
                                X