No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's not as smart of a layer as she thinks she is, it appears...

No?

She looks to be yet another leftist dipsomaniac.
    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; December 7, 2019, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• So we have 2 articles of impeachment.

Article 1. Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater. Trump asked the Ukraine to look into corruption and we think he linked it to aid, but we can't prove that link.

Article 2. But I want it NOW. Trump is challenging our subpoenas in court, which is his right, but it is taking too long.
      Last edited by jdmee; December 10, 2019, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• National Treasure: Special-Needs Band Members at the Israeli American Council Summit Rush the Stage to Hug President Trump

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...t-trump-video/

How about something great? On Saturday, Donald Trump appeared at the Israeli American Council National Summit in Florida.

“In 1918, a young Jewish American soldier stationed at Camp Upton, in New York, wrote a prayer in the form of a song. His name was Irving Berlin — maybe the greatest of them all. And he held that song close to his heart for more than 20 years. He did not release the song until 1938, as the world learned of Hitler’s evil atrocities against the Jewish people.

“On November 10th of that year, his song broadcast through the radio and into the homes all across the country. Millions and millions of people were inspired. It was the first time Americans heard Irving Berlin’s timeless hymn…”

Following that “God Bless America” was performed by the Shalva band — a group comprised of musicians with special needs.

Despite so much insanity in the world, there is also this:

Comment

• Great summary of the Nadler-led hearings on Monday by Representative Mike Johnson of Louisiana:

Comment

• What happened to Treason and Bribery? I coulda swore thats what he did.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Wall Street Journal columnist Kim Strassel lays out the issues in the Horowitz report relatively succinctly in a series of 16 tweets:

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                What happened to Treason and Bribery? I coulda swore thats what he did.
                Well he did these as well, but we need to be clear and concise to the American people and keep this narrow and focused so that the average dolt out there can understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                  So we have 2 articles of impeachment.

Article 1. Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater. Trump asked the Ukraine to look into corruption and we think he linked it to aid, but we can't prove that link.

Article 2. But I want it NOW. Trump is challenging our subpoenas in court, which is his right, but it is taking too long.
                  Thanks for posting - very funny!! I have shared via email with friends and all have ROFLTAO

Comment

• The Horowitz FISA abuse report = THE LEGACY OF A WEASEL

Comment

• Jan. 20 2017 Washington Post Headline (Trump’s Inauguration Day)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ump-has-begun/
                      Last edited by Shockm; December 10, 2019, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

I don't really care about a garden variety catholic.

I'm speaking specifically about Pelosi and her hypocrisy on citing her religion to prove that she couldn't possibly 'hate' trump because of her catholic upbringing. And at the same time would probably not even call the act of abortion sinful, even though that particular act is abhorred by the Catholic church. Her actions are 100% based purely on politics, which she places above her religion.

Therefore, my conclusion is that she is a phony.
                        What kind of a Twilight Zone would we have to enter where the media would ask Pelosi how her Catholic upbringing could fill her with so much compassion and understanding for Terrible Trump while at the same time leave her unshaken in her support of the murder of innocent children. You would think this glaring paradox would get discussed by someone at some point wouldn't you?

Another phenomenon that has puzzled me is how nobody noticed that the Democratic Party, the party of abolishing religion and the Constitution (see: living document), masquerade on camera as the party of God and the founding fathers. I mean... wtf?

Not one single Athiest/Secularist/Progressive, among the legion who call the Democratic party home, have uttered even a peep as Pelosi continues to evoke folksy sentiments about "praying for the president every day". Wtf? What happened to the separation of church and state? Now we have the Dim speaker of the house proclaiming to the nation that she is praying to "The Sky Daddy" to protect the evil orangeman in the White House? You couldn't make this **** up.

You are right ShockerPrez, a bunch of fake-ass phonies. And not one single media member will hold them accountable for it.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has no Catholic right to be granted Communion, said the leading cardinal of the highest court at the Vatican.House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has no Catholic right to be granted Communion, said the leading cardinal of the highest court at the Vatican.

T

Comment

• No, the IG Report Did Not ‘Vindicate’ the FBI

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...vindicate-fbi/

Comment

• The (2-Minute) Barr Video That Sums Up How Despicable the Behavior of the FBI Was

Comment

• Good Golly Miss Mollie! You go girl!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X