Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaramucci just got shitcanned.

First ballot HOF-worthy rise and fall over a one week period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
      Scaramucci just got shitcanned.

Does it count as a termination if his official start date is August 15? https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...be-white-house

Scaramucci, who is currently serving as the senior vice president and chief strategy officer at the Export-Import Bank, will officially begin his new role on August 15, 2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
        Scaramucci just got shitcanned.

How does this effect his impending divorce?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          How does this effect his impending divorce?
          Who of us hasn't had a 10 day period in which they were hired, were served with divorce papers, saw the birth of a child, and were fired?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
            http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...investigation/

Here is a story that has been ignored by all the a Mainstream press except for Fox. The Washington Post told the story as the White House wants it investigated instead of seeing the importance of investigating a Congresswoman who was the DNC chair and was paying an IT staffer who had broken the law, denied access to government information but was still being paid by Wasserman-Schultz for doing nothing. She was only concerned that his government laptop was seized. Sound like an investigation is necessary to anyone?
            It is simply an untrue statement to say that everyone but Fox has ignored this story. CNN covered it, as did NBC, ABC, and CBS.

I'm calling it out because I hear this very often, and usually it is told as second-hand information by someone that never checked to see if it was true or not. And this isn't even a one side issue, as I've heard it just the same "their burying the REAL story" allegations from liberals about Fox News.

And for the reference, each of those stories was published on July 26th, two days before freebeacon's article.

Comment

• This is starting to feel like an episode of The Apprentice.

What's the Vegas line on the next senior White House staffer to go? Anyone have Miller or Bannon? I'm thinking it's one of those.
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Trump may as well start using Kelly Services or Manpower for his staffing. Working in the WH seems to be temporary employment, unless you're family.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• He just fires them, he doesn't have them killed.

Comment

• When is the season finale of The Circus? I'm ready for it to be over.

Comment

• I expect we will find out this firing is directly due to General Kelly. He may or may not bring some order. If he does bring order it will be because he hacks Trumps twitter account and deletes it and then takes the football and replaces the nuclear codes with a cell phone jammer so Trump can never get back online.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                        Trump has never been interested in limiting government power. Not in the slightest.
                        Almost feels silly to have to point that out, doesn't it?

Comment

• Welp, if the WaPo story is true about senior dictating the false story about junior's meeting with the Rooskies, the carnival may be just getting started.

This is pretty much a perfect storm of incompetency, what on earth.

Comment

• Also, LOL at dow futures jumping a hundred points the minute this story breaks.

Betting on a Pence Presidency sooner than later it appears.

Comment

• If the markets are betting on a Pence Presidency, we're going to be in for a bumpy ride. I'm no fan of Trump, but I do admire his pluck and his persistence. He's not going down without a fight, and it's going to be a hell of a mess.
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                                If the markets are betting on a Pence Presidency, we're going to be in for a bumpy ride. I'm no fan of Trump, but I do admire his pluck and his persistence. He's not going down without a fight, and it's going to be a hell of a mess.
                                I agree that Trump is too stubborn to quit without a fight. However, if impeachment proceedings ever start to get white hot, I wouldn't be surprised to see him say "the hell with it, I have better things to do," making himself out to be a vastly unappreciated martyr.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X