Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
    I will ride my high horse 24/7 if the topic is condemning a man who brags about all the married women he's slept with and all the blackmail he has and will again attempt. #NeverTrump
    Are you talking Bill Clinton or Donald Trump?

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
      I'll vote third party or, if none of those options on the ballot in my state resonate, then I'll just sit this one out.

Hillary sucks, but I'm not going to vote for a fear mongering race baiter who is a little to the left of 1970s auto union bosses on trade/tariffs/currency matters just because he "isn't Hillary."
      I hear you. I won't be voting for Trump either. Nor will I vote for Hillary. In this case, I'm not sure the lesser of two evils exists.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
        I wonder how many Trump supporters are out celebrating Cinco De Mayo today. Considering the idiocracy of the group.
        And 4 more years of the BHO political regime sounds like sweet music to you?
        You must be on government assistance too.

That is all.
        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
          And 4 more years of the BHO political regime sounds like sweet music to you?
          You must be on government assistance too.

That is all.
          Your mothers on government assistance.

Comment

• Trump isn't any more racist or arrogant than the guy we have in office now.

Comment

The 9 remaining states had 3 million combined votes in the 2012 primary. Trump will indeed rise from 39.7% of the total, but there is no way he catches McCain, and he will be even further behind Romney. My point still stands. Trump will have a smaller percentage of support than either of the last 2 losing nominees, while simultaneously having the largest percentage of registered republicans who will refuse to vote for him as the nominee that the party has seen in my lifetime. He is going to do horribly with registered Republicans in the general election. He's in trouble.
              Your numbers may be correct (or close to it) but Hillary and the continuation of the Barack Hussein Obama policies will wreck this country for decades.

Just wait until BHO's last week in office. The gates to prisons will be flung wide open as he starts his felon pardon process. However, according to his minions we shouldn't call them felons anymore, as they maintain it hurts their feelings.

You literally can't make this **** up.

That is all.

Comment

My Mother passed away in 2004 from lung cancer.

Asshole.

That is all.

Comment

The 9 remaining states had 3 million combined votes in the 2012 primary. Trump will indeed rise from 39.7% of the total, but there is no way he catches McCain, and he will be even further behind Romney. My point still stands. Trump will have a smaller percentage of support than either of the last 2 losing nominees, while simultaneously having the largest percentage of registered republicans who will refuse to vote for him as the nominee that the party has seen in my lifetime. He is going to do horribly with registered Republicans in the general election. He's in trouble.
                  JHP,
                  He really wasn't my first choice either. He is bombastic and shoots from the cuff before asking any questions. But its a case of not having to endure 4 more years of the failed polices of BHO.

Just remember one number to get an idea of how much trouble our economy is in - 20 trillion.

I repeat - 20 trillion.

The magnitude of what it means to the long term welfare of our economy is mind blowing.

20 trillion.

That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerGorilla View Post
                    Trump isn't any more racist or arrogant than the guy we have in office now.
                    President Barack Hussein Obama is the most arrogant political person of my lifetime.

Comment

• What do you guys think about Trump having Hillary out-flanked by already being far, far to her left on trade and foreign policy?

Exciting, right?

Comment

• Where's the popcorn? I enjoy listening/reading all the spin republicans are putting on Trump to make him somewhat likable as a candidate. There's a real problem with your party when the only reason you'd vote for a guy is because he's the lesser of 2 evils... ROFL!

I work with a guy who is very well educated older gentleman , his office is across from mine, he watches Fox News 24/7 in his office. He meets with sales reps all the time When they shoot the breeze with him its about politics or Shockers. 2 months ago he was saying Trump is an idiot. Today I actually heard him comparing Trump to Reagan. Keep spinning Republicans, but don't get any puke on me when you throw up. I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing at this **** show.

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                          Where's the popcorn? I enjoy listening/reading all the spin republicans are putting on Trump to make him somewhat likable as a candidate. There's a real problem with your party when the only reason you'd vote for a guy is because he's the lesser of 2 evils... ROFL!

I work with a guy who is very well educated older gentleman , his office is across from mine, he watches Fox News 24/7 in his office. He meets with sales reps all the time When they shoot the breeze with him its about politics or Shockers. 2 months ago he was saying Trump is an idiot. Today I actually heard him comparing Trump to Reagan. Keep spinning Republicans, but don't get any puke on me when you throw up. I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing at this **** show.
                          Oh like the democrats have any better **** show - it is pretty much a joke all around.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                            Oh like the democrats have any better **** show - it is pretty much a joke all around.
                            These next 4 years are going to suck no matter the outcome in November. It is only a matter of degree.

Comment

How many "mothers" does he have and don't complete sentences usually have a verb? jk
                              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                              ---------------------------------------
                              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                                I completely agree, the Democrats **** show is nothing compared to what we've seen from Republicans over the last 12+ years. Tea Party to Donald Trump...how could you go wrong with that? There's a reason why the last 2 presidential elections weren't even close and this next one won't be close either.

Comment

Working...
                                X