No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The interesting thing, while my experience is anecdotal, this was documented to have happened here in Nebraska:

The Democrats backed away from this is fast as they could, but locally, it was pretty transparent that the Democrats were actively trying to solicit voter registration from newly arrived refugees.

There was a followup investigation and there was nothing to indicate that Jane Kleeb ever received any threats, death, rape or otherwise.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      My voter fraud experience. Last Summer, after the primaries and before the general election, my family was in South Omaha to watch my youngest son play baseball. We were attending a picnic right after the game, so we stopped at Supermercado Nuestra Familia, a Mexican grocery store in the area. Outside of the store there were several, what appeared to be people soliciting signatures for a petition. I asked what they were gathering signatures for, but they weren't looking for petition signers.

The people were fluent in Spanish and were canvasing voter registration. Hispanic voter registration in general and "undocumented" Hispanic registration in particular. I was dumbfounded. They were not just open about it, but proudly canvassing the registration of illegals. They were also passing out Hillary campaign literature. When I asked to register, I was denied as they told me they were there only to register undocumented Hispanics and Democrats. I didn't make a stink, I just walked away.

This stuff is really happening.
      We have Democratic lunatics spouting "only 6 confirmed voter fraud cases in U.S. history!!!!" vs Trump/Kobach and their "462 million illegals voted in North Dakota last year" stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
        We have Democratic lunatics spouting "only 6 confirmed voter fraud cases in U.S. history!!!!" vs Trump/Kobach and their incompetency and own lunacy.

I know. We have nutbags on both sides.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Oh, and it's clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, your sign is backwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockCrazy View Post
            Yes on the basis of conversion rate of people of citizens who get a drivers license I think a more than ambitions estimate would be 50% of illegals. 18K is the maximum number leaving California with a license in a given year.
            That's 180k in 10 years. So like I said,

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
            These numbers lead to the conclusion that illegal aliens moving out of California could, over the course of a decade, equal a six figure number of illegal voters in the other 49 states. That's not "very small" as Khan claimed.
            is very possible and is indeed not "very small"

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
              Oh, and it's clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, your sign is backwards.
              Consider it a slogan on my T-Shirt. I'm facing you.

Comment

That's 180k in 10 years. So like I said, "6 figures in a decade" getting licenses in other states is very possible.
                That the max leaving with a license(and again I'm erring on the side of more people leaving and with licenses than is probable), you really think more than 50% that are going to bother and be successful in getting a license in another state when they already have a valid one?

Comment

• CA licenses expire every 5 years. Can't imagine many would want to go back to being unlicensed if they had the opportunity to renew in their new state.

Comment

CA licenses expire every 5 years. Can't imagine many would want to go back to being unlicensed if they had the opportunity to renew in their new state.
                    Sure, that leaves 90K who would have had to renew. And again with the risk involved I doubt all would bother renewing in a different state.

Comment

Consider it a slogan on my T-Shirt. I'm facing you.
                      Got it!

Comment

• 90,000.....180,000 still a big number.

In my opinion, way too many Californians escaping, documented or otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockCrazy View Post
                          Sure, that leaves 90K who would have had to renew. And again with the risk involved I doubt all would bother renewing in a different state.
                          It is silly to assume everyone moved the same year they got their license. For everyone who did, there is also someone who moved 4.5 years into their 5 year term. Of the 180k, most will have to renew by the end of our hypothetical decade, and all who don't will have to within just a few years later.

More importantly, I could go way more conservative and just say 10's of thousands instead of 100's of thousands. Are 10's of thousands of illegal voters, due to just this one single "loophole", not still highly concerning? We literally have folks on the left trying to claim the number of illegal votes any given election is in the single digits, or at most, in the 10's.
                          Last edited by Jamar Howard 4 President; July 7, 2017, 03:04 PM.

Comment

It is silly to assume everyone moved the same year they got their license. For everyone who did, there is also someone who moved 4.5 years into their 5 year term.

More importantly, I could go way more conservative and just say 10's of thousands instead of 100's of thousands. Are 10's of thousands of illegal voters, due to just this one single "loophole", not still highly concerning? We literally have folks claiming the number of illegal votes any given election is in the single digits, or at most, in the 10's.
                            But that is based on the assumption they actually registered. Also vastly overstating people's ability to get a driver's license with registration using an out of state license: https://www.ksrevenue.org/dovproof.html. Those are the requirements in Kansas to get your first Kansas license, which no matter your status requires an item from list A and there is an entirely different process for non-citizens. I expect most states have this type of policy. EDIT: Here's Colorado's policy: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/dmv/new-colorado-0 Similar for first time state applicants.

Comment

• The post that started this whole conversation (including the section that @SB Shock: quoted from the article), specifically states that the study supports claims on both sides of the debate. Specifically, non-citizens have voted. Also, "the portion of non-citizen immigrants who participate in U.S. elections is quite small."

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                                The post that started this whole conversation (including the section that @SB Shock quoted from the article), specifically states that the study supports claims on both sides of the debate. Specifically, non-citizens have voted. Also, "the portion of non-citizen immigrants who participate in U.S. elections is quite small."
                                Agreed, there are certainly non-citizens who vote and yes it's certainly more than the number who have been found guilty and even have been prosecuted. But until a single voter id law is presented with a provision for funding and accessibility of FREE state identification, I'm going to assume the real purpose of the law is a poll tax/voter suppression.

Comment

Working...
                                X