Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    Where did I ever, one time, try to come off as a liberal? Where? I used to be very conservative, as of the last four to six years, I've become a centrist. Never have I ever attempted to pretend to be liberal. And I wasn't trolling, the cartoon was a very centrist cartoon. He or she reacted oddly to it, almost from a position of projection.
    I'm very much moderate, and that's exactly how I took it: a plea from most of middle-of-the-road America towards the extreme fringes of both sides, telling both groups to take a big sip of STFU juice.
    78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
      I'm very much moderate, and that's exactly how I took it: a plea from most of middle-of-the-road America towards the extreme fringes of both sides, telling both groups to take a big sip of STFU juice.
      Exactly.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
        I stand corrected on the article but no one from the investigation has come out and said no collusion as the investigation is on going
        There is NO evidence. None. Zero. That's factual. However, just as there are some out there that will never believe President Obama was born in Hawaii because they weren't there to see it, I don't think you or someone with your slant is ever going to fully believe Trump wasn't in collusion. It's really hard to prove a negative in this world, and that's what you want, and you're never going to get it, so therefore this is going to go on forever when it doesn't need to at all. It is wasting recourses and is a drag on everything they are attempting to do.

Comment

Is there or is there not an investigation into trumps team and collusion with russia? Has that investigation been completed? Why is muller bringing in huge people that were making way more in the public sector? Why is the president kissing Putins A? Why does practical everyone with his campaign have connections to russia? Why were they all communicating with russia and lying about it? Why are they not concerned about russia using means to influence the election? Why did flynn ask for a plea deal? Why did trump ask russia to hack hillarys emails? Guess I'm confused about all of this and this is just a short verison of questions I have.
          Kenya.

Comment

• My guess is that if Hillary were elected, we would have the same bs going on, except in reverse. It would even include Hillary's shady dealings with Russia. We might even drill back and peek at Bill's borderline inappropriate bromance with Yeltsin. Possibly, the whole Putin discussing NATO membership with Bill would be on the table.

But, alas, Trump is president, and Trump gets to deal with the crap. It's just so much noise from both sides.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I would pay the first $20 to end this stuff, and instead, make it a rule that the President, regardless of party, couldn't use social media.

Comment

• To be fair, so far, there is no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion in the 2016 election. So far, there is no evidence that Hillary Clinton killed Vince Foster. So far, there is no concrete evidence that Kenya meddled in our 2008 election. So far.

Comment

• I stole this from Facebook. It could be ironic, I don't know.

The Americans at the soccer game in Mexico City are actually inside a fenced area surrounded by police to protect them from Mexicans. That's not a joke. It's actually true that there's a border fence inside the Mexico City stadium, built by Mexicans, to protect us from Mexicans.

Food for thought.

Comment

Lol was there ever an fbi investigation into Kenya and obamas burth certificate? I can't think of a more ironic comparison from you since trump was in fact a birther movement guy.
                    An awful lot flying right over your head at the moment. Not terribly unexpected for a professional educator.

I kid because I care.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      I would pay the first $20 to end this stuff, and instead, make it a rule that the President, regardless of party, couldn't use social media.

There's not a love button here so.........

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        it's disgusting and un-American not to support the President of the USA
                        "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." -- Attributed to Thomas Jefferson.

During the Obama Administration, many Republicans were ardent patriots.
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Lol cause hillary killing people came from infowars, a legitmate news site (scarcasm) . The fbi never investigated hillary for killing people nor kenya. ...pinstripers has yet to answer did you or did you not say comey was just a disgruntled employee so you didnt believe him? I'm waiting
                          correct, but there is no statute of limitations on murder. A disgruntled employee does not make a credible witness.

Comment

So you don't believe comey? That is what you were implying and actually pretty much out right said but yet you said comey validated trump.... so which is it? Is comey lying or telling the truth? You can't have both.

Edited to add your exact quote: I place zero faith in Comey's diary. Really? And nobody should place much faith in a disgruntled ex-employee.
                            Good Lord. I thought I was a loser for arguing basketball stuff. FFS. Good luck on your hunt to prove somebody on shockernet flip-flopped on their personal opinion of Comey. Got em bro.

Comment

Lol cause hillary killing people came from infowars, a legitmate news site (scarcasm) . The fbi never investigated hillary for killing people nor kenya. ...pinstripers has yet to answer did you or did you not say comey was just a disgruntled employee so you didnt believe him? I'm waiting
                              Actually, the stories of the Clinton's killing people came out long before either infowars was created or the internet was widely available. Those rumors, along with Whitewater, were originally floated by Democrat rivals. It wasn't until Bill Clinton became a frontrunner and won the Democratic nomination that Republicans jumped on either the Whitewater or the Clinton's kill enemies bandwagon. You just have to jump all the way back to 1991 and before.

Comment

So you don't believe comey? That is what you were implying and actually pretty much out right said but yet you said comey validated trump.... so which is it? Is comey lying or telling the truth? You can't have both.

Edited to add your exact quote: I place zero faith in Comey's diary. Really? And nobody should place much faith in a disgruntled ex-employee.
                                OK, I gotta go to the ballpark, but...........Certainly one can have both. Dems and Conservatives both pick and choose parts to believe. A lot of his testimony can be substantiated. As far as his diary, written a day or two later, I don't think it's as credible as say, notes taken during the meeting.

Comment

Working...
                                X