X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, I comprehended fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
      Not supporting this particular president can be viewed as quite patriotic.
      Interesting you say that. Does this only apply to Trump, or does it also apply to other presidents? Could it be viewed as patriotic not to support Obama? W? Reagan? Or is it only applicable now.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• It is always applicable. For me it is Trump. There is no point in me giving reasons, because my opinions are my own and not likely to be if interest to anyone else. I have no use for the man.

Comment

It is always applicable. For me it is Trump. There is no point in me giving reasons, because my opinions are my own and not likely to be if interest to anyone else. I have no use for the man.
          That's fair. I had a discussion just the other day with an Obama honk. He was adament that it was our responsibility to oppose Trump. That it was in fact, patriotic. I asked if the same applied to Obama. He was equally adament that it was unpatriotic to oppose Obama, period. No reason would have been good enough.

Personally, I agree that it is patriotic to oppose a president that you don't support, or think is breaking the law. But I also think as a nation, we have gotten entirely too emotionally caught up in politics. The political climate has become toxic. Everyone needs to take a step back and breathe.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I bet if I keep posting, I will change everybody's mind.

Comment

• I suppose LBJ was the last President to be hated, and it wasn't this bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                I suppose LBJ was the last President to be hated, and it wasn't this bad.
                Kinda makes you wish that people would go back to wearing their giant vagina costumes.

Comment

There is no point in me giving reasons, because my opinions are my own and not likely to be if interest to anyone else.
                  Why would your opinions only be interesting to you? Do you believe in a subjective reality?
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• FB_IMG_1496355277863.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
                      I dont think the questions I'm asking are irrelevant. They are relevant and I'm trying to get him or her to use some logical thinking here.
                      That cartoon had nothing to do with questions, legitimate of otherwise. It was in regard to the extremes of both sides name calling and attacking the opposition. If somehow you think the cartoon singles you out and causes you to reply as such, well......

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                        Kinda makes you wish that people would go back to wearing their giant vagina costumes.
                        they were a bunch of dicks, anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                          Interesting you say that. Does this only apply to Trump, or does it also apply to other presidents? Could it be viewed as patriotic not to support Obama? W? Reagan? Or is it only applicable now.
                          To this point, I live in the south, and I know several people that still think Lincoln was the devil incarcerate. Not a Trump man, nor Obama, but think the disrespect stance is unconstructive.

Comment

• Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
                            To this point, I live in the south, and I know several people that still think Lincoln was the devil incarcerate. Not a Trump man, nor Obama, but think the disrespect stance is unconstructive.
                            I have always been curious about the South's point of view on that war.

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
                              Trump Jr essentially said that trump did in fact say he hoped comey would end the flynn investigation.
                              Is this what pinstripers was contesting?
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• no

Comment

Working...
                                X