Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seskridge
    Unmasking people so she can understand her intel is her job. Leaking is not her job. Again, i ask why trumps team was communicating a ton with our adversaries.
    Used to be called Diplomacy

Comment

If the trump admin is so concerned about the publics privacy then trump would've veto the selling of online histories.
      Wouldn't have solved anything - you would have just had the status quo where Obama had sold you out already for his buddies and campaign contributors Facebook and Google.

Comment

Ummmm obama had minimal communication with russia until after he took office. What is the percentage of the trumps admin communication with russia vs other countries. Why all the lies about communicating with them. It doesn't make sense. Follow the trail of dead russian bodies. Why would the fbi be investigating the trump russia link. They stated it would take more than just normal campagin communications so why are they. Must have some reason....
        FBI has testified to congress that there was no deals made from their tapping of russian communication.

Comment

Unmasking people so she can understand her intel is her job. Leaking is not her job. Again, i ask why trumps team was communicating a ton with our adversaries. If the trump admin is so concerned about the publics privacy then trump would've veto the selling of online histories.
          Here job is political, not investigative. She committed a felony and/or aided somebody else to commit a felony for political purposes of the democratic party.

Comment

Unmasking people so she can understand her intel is her job. Leaking is not her job. Again, i ask why trumps team was communicating a ton with our adversaries. If the trump admin is so concerned about the publics privacy then trump would've veto the selling of online histories.
            I am no expert, and any clarification is welcome, but I don't believe unmasking actually IS her job. It's the job of the gatherers, is my understanding. She was given intel, not her job to gather it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              Here job is political, not investigative. She committed a felony and/or aided somebody else to commit a felony for political purposes of the democratic party.
              Can you say what felonious act occurred, regardless of who (at least for now) committed it?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Can you say what felonious act occurred, regardless of who (at least for now) committed it?
                Leaking classified information is federal felony - reference 18 USC 793 and 18 USC 798.

Comment

So potentially Nunes?
                  And Peter King

Comment

• About the wall.

The Rio Grande is the border for 889 miles. We can't build the wall on Mexico's side. Building it in the middle of the river seems incredibly impractical. Building it on our side would effectively give the entire river and any land up to the wall to Mexico.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      About the wall.

The Rio Grande is the border for 889 miles. We can't build the wall on Mexico's side. Building it in the middle of the river seems incredibly impractical. Building it on our side would effectively give the entire river and any land up to the wall to Mexico.
                      As a result of the fence/wall already built in the Rio Grande Valley area, we have US citizens who have their homes and farms on the "wrong" side of the fence. One family lost their home to a fire because the fire department couldn't access the gate code for some reason.
                      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        There is direct evidence that pro-Trump members of the NY FBI office affected the election itself, holding onto information about Huma Abedin's laptop from October 3rd to October 28th and then leaking information to Rudy Giuliani and forcing Comey into releasing the infamous Comey letter when he was told of the laptop (he has stated that he was certain the information would have been leaked, to more damage).

Meanwhile, what did Susan Rice do to affect the election? Nothing. No Democrats in the FBI were threatening to leak info on the Trump investigation. There was no Comey letter on Russia. Rice didn't hide information until close to the election.

Only one side has to this point actually gained from the abuse of their roles in the intelligence community, and it isn't the Democrats. The election was close enough that changing any factor might lead to a different outcome, but the Comey letter was arguably the single biggest reason Trump won.

And if you want to accuse Susan Rice of committing a felony crime, you need to find a specific crime she broke and clear evidence she broke it, along with evidence of mens rea (legal speak you can read as "criminal intent"). That would be extraordinarily difficult to prove as unmasking is not a crime, and the accusers are under criminal investigation. And it is impossible to say Susan Rice intended to attack specific individuals by unmasking when by definition she could only guess at their identity. Again, you'd be far better off arguing she abused her power than trying to make a legal plea.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                          What answer are you looking for? You think he's a liar. Okay, I get it. If you have that in your head, how could anyone possibly convince you otherwise? If I pointed out some things that he said that were true, would that make you change your mind?
                          You can't prove a man is not a liar by showing that he spoke the truth once upon a time on another topic.

Donald Trump: I will release my tax returns.
                          *Donald doesn't do it*

Donald Trump: Hi, my name is Donald Trump.
                          *This is true*

@wufan:: See, he correctly said his name. He's not a liar!

me: *sigh*

Comment

• Both Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity say Susan Rice is a felon and must be prosecuted. What further proof do you need? You certainly can't believe mainstream media when they investigate and conclude no crime was committed. It's well-known that agenices like the Associated Press make up stories just to inflame the population against Republican principles.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                              Only one side has to this point actually gained from the abuse of their roles in the intelligence community, and it isn't the Democrats.
                              No, both sides gained, because Hillary wasn't elected.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                No, both sides gained, because Hillary wasn't elected.
                                Hillary would have been a bad President. Donald Trump is the worst President:

* The least qualified
                                * The least competent
                                * Most despicable

Comment

Working...
                                X