No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The healthcare debacle was a pathetic, humiliating failure for Trump and Ryan. I am more optimistic regarding tax reform, but this was amateur hour in every way imaginable from both Congress and the President.

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
      Well, you are part of the 30 something percent that thinks that. Majority of people don't approve of Trump.
      I think if more people got behind him he could get things done.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        I think if more people got behind him he could get things done.
        Did you like the healthcare bill? He certainly put all his weight behind it.

It seemed like a proposal I would expect from the Clinton administration circa 1994.

Comment

He is an idiot who constantly lies and then lies about lying. Why would anyone want to get behind that. The man can't tall specifics about anything because he doesn't know anything about policy.
          I think he's going to do great things.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• I don't even dislike him because of his politics. I know what he is. I grew up with a man who behaved exactly like T. I know what he is and what motivates him, and it is not the benefit of anyone else.

Comment

Well, good for you! I think he is not doing great things
              I noticed.
              Livin the dream

Comment

I would love for you to explain all of his lying and how he does not discuss specifics about any of his policies.
                Why? You've already made up your mind.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Guess I have a hard time understanding why someone would like him given is pathological lying.
                  I've noticed. You seem to say this 5 or so times a week.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Wouldn't a good leader say okay, this failed let us try to fix the current system rather than obamacare will explode then we will fix it.
                    Not a good conservative leader.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Because no one can give me a legitmate answer. So why?
                      What answer are you looking for? You think he's a liar. Okay, I get it. If you have that in your head, how could anyone possibly convince you otherwise? If I pointed out some things that he said that were true, would that make you change your mind?
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Because maybe others on this board haven't.
                        There is not anybody on this board that doesn't have their mind made up on everything. That is just the DNA of people who actually get on these boards.

Guess I have a hard time understanding why someone would like him given is pathological lying.
                        Do you remember Hillary saying she had "both a public and private position", well you are seeing what it like for a person to only have a public position.

Personally I think Hillary/Trump was God's judgement on our country - we got to chose our poison.

Comment

I would like to know the portion of times he lies vs telling the truth. The fact checkers consistently have him as flat out lying 2/3rds of the time vs most politicians are at 25%
                          Looks like you've already got the answer you were looking for. Kudos!
                          Livin the dream

Comment

I would also like to know how you think he will make America great again without discussing actual policy
                            You do or don't want me to discuss policy? Policy that's already been implemented, or policy that's been promised?
                            Livin the dream

Comment

So, why do you like someone who is a pathological liar.
                              I don't believe he has an Illness that causes him to lie. I believe that if your statement was being fact checked, it would be unconsidered a lie.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Let's pick potential policy. Find me an interview where trump himself discusses potential policy in detail. Not a surrogate but trump himself
                                If I do, will you call it a lie?
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X