No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you laugh out loud when Obama spoke from the podium of the ficticious "Office of the President Elect?"

I mean, I'm just wondering if you think that's as laugh out loud funny?
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
      The number of capital letters, exclamation marks, and curse words suggest to me some level of excitement.
      You read way too far into it. What I do on the political forum is sport.

That said, what the democrats are currently doing is diqusting. And the so called polling numbers back that up. If all of the feigning of outrage were having an effect, Donald Trump, whom only received 46.1% of the vote, wouldn't suddenly have 54% of the population hopeful or excited about his presidency.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Donald Trump has done nothing to skew the numbers in his favor, the hostility and red-assed anger from the Democrats, has.

So keep it up! Drumpf will enter the White House with a 60% approval rating and you and the rest of the whiners will be claiming racism and wondering how people like me have become sympathetic.

Comment

• I blame Canada.

And the Russians.

Comment

• And ****ING GOLDWATER!

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
              I blame Canada.

And the Russians.
              Also the Swedes! When have the Swedes not effed something up?
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                Also the Swedes! When have the Swedes not effed something up?
                Little known fact, the Swedes started the French and Indian War. But they were only reacting to a Trump tweet.

Comment

• Okay, maybe I was wrong. Maybe Trump is more narcissistic than I thought. I was looking at some political quotes and ran across this, "This is the moment . . . that the world is waiting for," adding: "I have become a symbol of the possibility of America returning to our best traditions."

All about me, I find that pretty narcissistic.

Comment

• Pure gold... :)

WATCH The Biggest Media Meltdowns to Trump's Win

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Trump Hating Morons Can't Answer Simple Questions

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      I blame Canada.

And the Russians.
                      I thought we all knew it was Millard Fillmore! :glee:
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Every President is a complete narcissist. Every one. We the people have allowed that to happen over the course of our history, and that is probably why we have had shitty presidents and a shitty government for a long time.

The President no longer works for the people as was intended, he is seen as a ruler, and the left and the right are all too willing for him to be, so long as they are doing what they want, and that's a big problem for everyone.

The Federal government has abused it's power for so long to entrench itself into areas that it was never intended to oversee, that now, in order to reign any of it in, would be seen as 'RADICAL' or 'DRACONIAN'!! Really? That's what is so sad, and also frustrating.

A president needs to have zero ego. And we haven't had that since probably George Washington.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I don't believe ego is the issue, but perhaps a byproduct.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            Every President is a complete narcissist. Every one. We the people have allowed that to happen over the course of our history, and that is probably why we have had shitty presidents and a shitty government for a long time.

The President no longer works for the people as was intended, he is seen as a ruler, and the left and the right are all too willing for him to be, so long as they are doing what they want, and that's a big problem for everyone.

The Federal government has abused it's power for so long to entrench itself into areas that it was never intended to oversee, that now, in order to reign any of it in, would be seen as 'RADICAL' or 'DRACONIAN'!! Really? That's what is so sad, and also frustrating.

A president needs to have zero ego. And we haven't had that since probably George Washington.
                            maybe Truman

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              Pure gold... :)

WATCH The Biggest Media Meltdowns to Trump's Win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8IvxDBVNMk

These Shleps have no rational clue as to why Trump won. Literally. Here's a fairly substantive, rational point of view:

Hypothetically speaking (Thank God); What was she going to do on behalf of deplorable's who might have needed some help in a pinch, had she won the election?

Anwer: Not a damn thing!

And secondly; How did she know who they were and where they lived? Maybe she was just o'bummers mouth-piece who misrepresented a swathe of Americans after all (hence the unrestrained insults).

Comment

• Wow, that nails it.

Comment

Working...
                                X