No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the way, in which building does the federal government officially house The Office of the President Elect?
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• This isn't narcissistic at all.
      Attached Files
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Sorry the source is right wing, but there is a link to the transcript.

Nothing odd or narcissistic about a president giving a speech like this. On the other hand, what Trump just did.... Completely unacceptable.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          http://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/te...-speech-vowing

Sorry the source is right wing, but there is a link to the transcript.

Nothing odd or narcissistic about a president giving a speech like this. On the other hand, what Trump just did.... Completely unacceptable.
          Why no, not at all

Comment

• I heard that after eating a bowl of spicy chili, during his stop in Wisconsin, Trump farted. Later in his limo, he squeezed out a shart. Completely unpresidential and makes him unfit for office!

Comment

• In a podcast with David Axelrod President Obama basically come out and said that if he could have ran for a third term, he would have defeated Trump.

If there were a narcissism Olympics, Barry would be Usain Bolt and Michael Phelps combined.

Comment

This isn't narcissistic at all.
                For someone who says he didn't vote for Trump, you defend him a lot. I just thought it was hilarious that he ended a tweet with "Thanks Donald." I'm not sure if you think criticizing Obama is a refutation of my "point" or not, but I hope you realize no one is debating you.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                  For someone who says he didn't vote for Trump, you defend him a lot. I just thought it was hilarious that he ended a tweet with "Thanks Donald." I'm not sure if you think criticizing Obama is a refutation of my "point" or not, but I hope you realize no one is debating you.
                  Yep, I do defend him. Not because I support him, but because the constant shrill from the left is absolutely deafening. If it's not bogus claims of abuse from Clinton supporters, them filing false reports of assaults, it's the constant fear mongering, name calling, whining, handwringing and exaggerations. ****ing ridiculous!

I've got news for you, if you think your tactics are working, they're not. I'm far from the only guy that didn't vote for Trump or Clinton to come to his defense. I know several. Those of us that couldn't support either, accepted defeat long ago. Long, long ago. We accepted that there wasn't a good candidate and accepted the outcome, whomever that may be. We accepted it. We lost. We just want to move on and hope that politics get better in the future. We hope the recent election was the rock bottom. Democrats continue the mudslinging. Democrats are determined that we haven't hit rock bottom. Democrats are going to dig deeper than bedrock, they won't stop until they hit magma. I'm sick of it, the guy has zero days in office, yet you guys keep inventing ****.

Democrats are acting like babies, they are making **** up. They ignore the blatent narcissism of their current president, yet make a huge deal over Trump ending a text thanking himself in the third party. BIG ****ING DEAL! Get over it! If you think all of the tactics are working, just keep it up, act like a spoiled baby that didn't get the toy you wanted. You are actually just energizing yourselves while turning everyone else off. It's a losing proposition, yet you don't know it.

Maybe instead of wasting energy coming up with bullshit, you should spend some time accepting just how flawed Hillary was. Spend a little time looking inward, not outward. Next time, get a better candidate. Next time, let Democrats decide the candidate, don't put up a cheating hypocrit, and don't rig and cheat the thing from the DNC. Get rid of superdelegates.

And if you must complain that Donald's tweet was narcissistic, be consistent and blast Obama for eight years of blatent narcissism. Then spend a few minutes and find the last two presidents that weren't narcissistic. The president and narcissism go together like peas and carrots.

Comment

• I sympathize with MVJ. I didn't vote for Trump, but the shrieking from the left makes it difficult not to take a defensive position.

It wasn't long into the Obama presidency that I blocked a couple of people from my facebook feed, including a brother-in-law, because it was full of right-wing shrieking and absurd links blaming Obama for everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      I sympathize with MVJ. I didn't vote for Trump, but the shrieking from the left makes it difficult not to take a defensive position.

It wasn't long into the Obama presidency that I blocked a couple of people from my facebook feed, including a brother-in-law, because it was full of right-wing shrieking and absurd links blaming Obama for everything.
                      Exactly.

I hardly ever post on facebook, but I read facebook. The drivel that came out during this election, from both the right and left, was stupifying. I didn't block friends, but as they posted political feeds, I blocked each feed. Facebook suddenly became palatable throughout the election. That worked until mid November and suddenly there are new feeds being created, mostly from the left, and I'm having to block a whole new set of feeds from fake news sites.

This crap has to stop.

Comment

This crap has to stop.
                        Here is a blatant example of what has to stop.

This isn't The Onion, or Huff Post or the Daily Mirror or even the Sacramento Bee. This is USA TODAY.

The HEADLINE reads "Trump has not yet made progress in uniting America".

Seriously? A full 30 days PRIOR to taking office, he hasn't yet unified America. WOW.

Is there ANY chance they could try harder to put him in a negative light?

"More than a month since being elected, Trump has completely failed to jail over 1000 murderers in the USA, mostly white murderers."

I mean, come on. There's no chance Hilary would have gotten that headline, or even the poll being put in the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Here is a blatant example of what has to stop.

This isn't The Onion, or Huff Post or the Daily Mirror or even the Sacramento Bee. This is USA TODAY.

The HEADLINE reads "Trump has not yet made progress in uniting America".

Seriously? A full 30 days PRIOR to taking office, he hasn't yet unified America. WOW.

Is there ANY chance they could try harder to put him in a negative light?

"More than a month since being elected, Trump has completely failed to jail over 1000 murderers in the USA, mostly white murderers."

I mean, come on. There's no chance Hilary would have gotten that headline, or even the poll being put in the field.
                          Here's the deal, the article, if you look one nugget, proves my point that the whining isn't working. From the hatchet piece, it read, "An equal 38% feel "hopeful" and another 16% are "excited."

Broken down, that is 54% of the population is either hopeful or excited about Trump. When the guy lost the popular vote, if all the Democrat's bullshit was working, you wouldn't have those numbers. It's time for all of this to stop. Please, let the insanity stop!

Comment

Yep, I do defend him. Not because I support him, but because the constant shrill from the left is absolutely deafening. If it's not bogus claims of abuse from Clinton supporters, them filing false reports of assaults, it's the constant fear mongering, name calling, whining, handwringing and exaggerations. ****ing ridiculous!

I've got news for you, if you think your tactics are working, they're not. I'm far from the only guy that didn't vote for Trump or Clinton to come to his defense. I know several. Those of us that couldn't support either, accepted defeat long ago. Long, long ago. We accepted that there wasn't a good candidate and accepted the outcome, whomever that may be. We accepted it. We lost. We just want to move on and hope that politics get better in the future. We hope the recent election was the rock bottom. Democrats continue the mudslinging. Democrats are determined that we haven't hit rock bottom. Democrats are going to dig deeper than bedrock, they won't stop until they hit magma. I'm sick of it, the guy has zero days in office, yet you guys keep inventing ****.

Democrats are acting like babies, they are making **** up. They ignore the blatent narcissism of their current president, yet make a huge deal over Trump ending a text thanking himself in the third party. BIG ****ING DEAL! Get over it! If you think all of the tactics are working, just keep it up, act like a spoiled baby that didn't get the toy you wanted. You are actually just energizing yourselves while turning everyone else off. It's a losing proposition, yet you don't know it.

Maybe instead of wasting energy coming up with bullshit, you should spend some time accepting just how flawed Hillary was. Spend a little time looking inward, not outward. Next time, get a better candidate. Next time, let Democrats decide the candidate, don't put up a cheating hypocrit, and don't rig and cheat the thing from the DNC. Get rid of superdelegates.

And if you must complain that Donald's tweet was narcissistic, be consistent and blast Obama for eight years of blatent narcissism. Then spend a few minutes and find the last two presidents that weren't narcissistic. The president and narcissism go together like peas and carrots.
                            I really just shared the tweet because it made me laugh out loud because of how foolish it made him sound. I have no "tactics."

What are the odds any of us convince each other to switch sides? I come to the politics section to debate with reasonable individuals on many topics. If you don't like my "shrieking" feel free to avoid the political section of a Wichita State message board...

It always seems that when you and I are on opposing sides, you get very worked up. I'm happy to debate topics, but I like to do so logically. I've even debated about Trump in a similar manner and you recommended I say nothing until January.

This was not a debate. This was me sharing a tweet that made me laugh out loud.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                              I really just shared the tweet because it made me laugh out loud because of how foolish it made him sound. I have no "tactics."

What are the odds any of us convince each other to switch sides? I come to the politics section to debate with reasonable individuals on many topics. If you don't like my "shrieking" feel free to avoid the political section of a Wichita State message board...

It always seems that when you and I are on opposing sides, you get very worked up. I'm happy to debate topics, but I like to do so logically. I've even debated about Trump in a similar manner and you recommended I say nothing until January.

This was not a debate. This was me sharing a tweet that made me laugh out loud.
                              Worked up? Really? Why would I get worked up when the total number of political debates won on the internet equals zero?

Comment

Worked up? Really? Why would I get worked up when the total number of political debates won on the internet equals zero?
                                The number of capital letters, exclamation marks, and curse words suggest to me some level of excitement.

Comment

Working...
                                X