PARIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
    The same people that ***** and complqin about politicizing and pushing agendas after american tragedy turn around and politicize and push agendas when something happens abroad.

The irony kills me
    I never complained. Interestingly enough, liberals push for gun control and blame conservatives for all the gun violence, yet after a mass shooting, the perp is usually a liberal. At the same time, whenever some nutbag blows up a building, it's usually some right wing extremist with an axe to grind regarding taxation.

Maybe we should ban liberals from owning guns and conservatives from owning fertilizer.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      Just remember ISIS is the JV. The real threat to our nation is the gun loving christians.
      Also, conservatives have been warning of what happened in France yesterday for over two decades. If it all wasn't so sad, a "Told you so" would be in order.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Really glad I live in the good ole' USA where we are getting overrun by Latin Roman Catholic refugees as opposed to Europe where they are getting overrun by middle eastern Muslim refugees. Even Geneva, Switzerland is getting overrun by them.

I noted that about a third of the guests at breakfast were wearing those hijab thingies (the little hoodie thing they wear without the veil).

Comment

I just listened to a former CIA Director who said that the Paris attacks have blood on the hands of Snowden and the reforms that followed. He further said that this could happen again, anywhere. A lot of work needs to be done. He said that the ISIS state needs to be defeated. Those of you who don't think that this could happen here are delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
            Really glad I live in the good ole' USA where we are getting overrun by Latin Roman Catholic refugees as opposed to Europe where they are getting overrun by middle eastern Muslim refugees. Even Geneva, Switzerland is getting overrun by them.

I noted that about a third of the guests at breakfast were wearing those hijab thingies (the little hoodie thing they wear without the veil).
            What happened in France can happen here. Those Latin Catholics you see could bring revolution with them. I'm not saying we shouldn't allow immigration, we should, but our current policy is crazy. Then again, you are in good shape, they pull that **** in Texas, concealed carry would stop it in five minutes.

San Francisco, on the other hand, is on the short list of easily attacked American cities.

Comment

Can you imagine all the pickups with gun racks coming to shocka kahn's defense if they tried that in Houston?

Oh wait, the theater would already be full of legally possessed guns. No hostages, minimal victims. Just dead terrorists.

Comment

You all realize that France, with its restrictive gun laws, mandatory prison terms and a disarmed society, is a leader in weapons smuggling and trafficking?

Illegal arms trafficking has brought millions of weapons like the AK-47s used in the Charlie Hebdo attack into and across Europe.

Comment

Can't be.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                    What happened in France can happen here.
                    With the recruiting that ISIS does, and the flights from European countries, you bet it can happen here. That is why Rand Paul's policies and the directions he would lead us, would not be the direction we should take. We need someone strong on foreign policy who doesn't want to hide from what is happening in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Can't be.
                      The citizens and police in France are terribly outgunned.

France bans most guns. So where did the Paris attackers get their assault weapons?

Then again, the French opened immigration, the French banned gun ownership and the French kept their borders open.

Comment

There are 1.7 million Muslims living in or around Paris. 8 of them did this.

So, how do you "defeat" ISIS? You can't go capture their capital. ISIS is a religious ideology, it doesn't have a capital. You can't blockade their country or storm their borders. They don't have either. Do you kick 1.7 million Muslims out of Paris? If so, how do you do that? You can't attack their "army", particularly in Europe or the USA. The "enemy" Muslims look just like the "friendly" Muslims, and it just isn't politically correct to exterminate everyone with a specific religious belief just because a miniscule number are the "enemy".

This is an entirely different type of "war" than we are prepared to fight.

We might bomb the entire Middle east back to the Stone Age, but it only took 8 to carry out this attack. You'd have to kill every single one, and all those there who aren't ISIS would be exterminated as well.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          There are 1.7 million Muslims living in or around Paris. 8 of them did this.

So, how do you "defeat" ISIS? You can't go capture their capital. ISIS is a religious ideology, it doesn't have a capital. You can't blockade their country or storm their borders. They don't have either. Do you kick 1.7 million Muslims out of Paris? If so, how do you do that? You can't attack their "army", particularly in Europe or the USA. The "enemy" Muslims look just like the "friendly" Muslims, and it just isn't politically correct to exterminate everyone with a specific religious belief just because a miniscule number are the "enemy".

We might bomb the entire Middle east back to the Stone Age, but it only took 8 to carry out this attack. You'd have to kill every single one, and all those there who aren't ISIS would be exterminated as well.

Not sure I see a problem.

Comment

So give up?

The first thing you do is not allow the immigration problem to get any worse. It can be fixed.

Then I suggest to those in the fight, prepare to die or I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. They better fix their own backyard or we will, and they might not like the way we landscape.

This is yet another example of least common denominator thinking, and it's a horrible way of going about foreign policy.

Comment

According to kerry, they just need to have election in syria. That will solve the problem because the Kurd minority will accept the results. The 100 gillion rebel outfit will just accept the results. I'm sure ISIS will accept the results. Bashar Al-Assad and the ruskies have to be on board - right?

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                Maybe you are unprepared, but I can guarantee there are plenty who are prepared to defend themselves and their families.

Comment

Working...
                                X