No announcement yet.

PARIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just went on their screen. Came first from One America News.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Damn it all to hell.

Comment

I'd like to say something, but it probably wouldn't be politically correct, and I might offend. Offending with words is the worst, ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
          I'd like to say something, but it probably wouldn't be politically correct, and I might offend. Offending with words is the worst, ya know.
          Please do. It needs to be said. My heart goes out to every single victim, but there is so much politically incorrect stuff that needs to be said.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Saying 140 dead now total over several locations.

Very sad. This threat is not going away.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Didn't Obama just say today that they had ISIS contained?

Terrible day for the French people. Prayers with them because the death toll will likely run in the 100s

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                Didn't Obama just say today that they had ISIS contained?

Terrible day for the French people. Prayers with them because the death toll will likely run in the 100s
                Today was just day one. I think the bloodbath in France continues. Also, Obama did not assign blame to Muslim fundamentalists. He did refer to terrorists, however.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

As a card carrying bleeding heart liberal I think it's long past time that we admit that there is a faction of people that isn't compatible with western civilization.
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                    As a card carrying bleeding heart liberal I think it's long past time that we admit that there is a faction of people that isn't compatible with western civilization.
                    This shouldn't be a partisan issue, but somehow it usually seems to go there.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

Hmmmm.

(WASHINGTON, D.C., 11/12/15) – The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the nation’s largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization, today called on leading GOP presidential candidate Ben Carson drop a top foreign policy adviser who claims Muslims have “infiltrated” the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                        This shouldn't be a partisan issue, but somehow it usually seems to go there.
                        It's not partisan. It is the simple culmination of years of liberal French policy allowing for this to arise. I understand liberals not wanting to face the issues, what happened today goes against all they believe would happen in a peace loving, liberal society. That said, French liberalism, on so many fronts, made today possible.

Those few European conservatives have been warning of exactly this for years.

This happens and to avoid partisanship, we aren't supposed to talk about the undeniable root causes?

I guess we should. Afterall, what does it matter, anyway?

Comment

Has Obama come out yet and reminded (as he did earlier this year) us that Christians are guilty of violence and we should not be confrontational about those who kill us?

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                            Has Obama come out yet and reminded (as he did earlier this year) us that Christians are guilty of violence and we should not be confrontational about those who kill us?
                            Not exactly. But he has yet to place blame on Muslims. The Christian comparison comes tomorrow, or maybe in time for the Sunday talking head shows.

Comment

Just remember ISIS is the JV. The real threat to our nation is the gun loving christians.

Comment

The same people that ***** and complqin about politicizing and pushing agendas after american tragedy turn around and politicize and push agendas when something happens abroad.

The irony kills me

Comment

Working...
                                X