Charles Koch Interview by Megyn Kelly on 10/15/2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Koch Interview by Megyn Kelly on 10/15/2015

If you did not catch the interview of Charles Koch by Megyn Kelly on Fox on Thursday, October 15th then you might enjoy seeing that:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Perhaps I should of put this in the men's basketball forum considering Charles is the person Gregg Marshall admires the most.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 16, 2015, 01:42 PM.

Forget his bazillion dollars; I would also admire anyone that got to spend time with Megyn
    Last edited by shoxlax; October 16, 2015, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      If you did not catch the interview of Charles Koch by Megyn Kelly on Fox on Thursday, October 15th then you might enjoy seeing that:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Perhaps I should of put this in the men's basketball forum considering Charles is the person Gregg Marshall admires the most.
      I'm not sure this article was ever posted? Guess I need to read Charles' new book. Looks like the feelings are somewhat mutual.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
      X