Offseason Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offseason Talk

I think Grady will be a playa down low. I'm excited to see the guys on the floor. Shocker Madness can't get here soon enough!!
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by shock View Post
    I think Grady will be a playa down low. I'm excited to see the guys on the floor. Shocker Madness can't get here soon enough!!
    I heard that Donald Trump loves Grady and will be taking in some Shocker games......[just wanted to make it relevent for the forum it was posted in].

Comment

Grady is a 3rd rate gotcha center in a forward's body that will never amount to anything.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he associates with Bush which will cause opinions that are likely right or wrong.
        In the fast lane

Comment

I saw somewhere that Hillary is on Mullers consulting staff, and Bernie and Barry are long lost brothers.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Grady is a 3rd rate gotcha center in a forward's body that will never amount to anything.
            My sarcasm meter is on the fritz, can I get a ruling here?

Comment

Sorry....10,000% sarcasm.

Comment

"If Ben Carson was white he'd be just another candidate"-Isiah Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  "If Ben Carson was white he'd be just another candidate"-Isiah Thomas
                  I can think of someone else who wouldn't have even been in the ballpark of being called a candidate if he had been white...

Comment

Working...
                  X