Ben Carson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Carson

The ground movement starts right here on Shockernet!

Ben Carson for President! Go Go Go Go!

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

If only his name was Ben Dover, and he was a proctologist. I'd vote for that guy just for the sake of transparency!

Comment

Starts? He's been my pick for months now. Glad he's gaining some momentum, but he probably won't make it. Doesn't know how to play "the game" appropriately. Our political system is broke.

Comment

Not sure this Is the right place for this, but the "Our political system is broke" made me think of it. My father in law and I were talking a few days ago, and he said the last time he actually thought he was voting for a good president rather than the lesser of two evils, it turned out to be Richard Nixon. :)
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I hope it's not another Herman Cain-esque performance and all the skeletons start coming out of the closet.

Comment

Not the greatest orator in the world, but I do like his views and would definitely support him.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Good VP candidate.
              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
                I hope it's not another Herman Cain-esque performance and all the skeletons start coming out of the closet.
                What does he have in common with Herman Cain other than the color of his skin? I'm a long ways from a race baiter or PC policeman, but that is about the only commonality I can come up with. Ben Carson could put a clown suit on Herman Cain.

Comment

Ben Carson is very thoughtful and well-spoken, even if his actual oratory isn't thrilling enough for the political theater we have now. I don't agree with all his views, but he certainly shows a great deal of reason and careful thought. Which are too often scarce commodities politically nowadays.
                  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                    What does he have in common with Herman Cain other than the color of his skin? I'm a long ways from a race baiter or PC policeman, but that is about the only commonality I can come up with. Ben Carson could put a clown suit on Herman Cain.
                    The similarity I see is they are both likable, and relatively mild-mannered outsiders.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      The similarity I see is they are both likable, and relatively mild-mannered outsiders.
                      Yeah, I suppose. Cain seems quite a bit less polished, and more bombastic.

Comment

Call it whatever you want, but the fact of the matter is that the GOP is (and has been) in desperate need of reinvigorating its base and energizing voters on the periphery. Instead, it has alienated its base and driven undecided voters to the left by consistenly trotting out stereotypical baffoons as our prime candidates. I'm not, nor was I, a huge Herman Cain supporter; however there's no denying that he had begun to gain traction among "rank and file" Republicans leading up to the 2012 election, then miraculously went down in a ball of flames after the sexual harassment claims surfaced.

Per the outsider comment, like Cain, Carson is a professional, and not professional as "professional lobbyist/insider/policitian". I lump Fiorina into this camp, hell, even Trump, regardless of his visibility to most Americans.

Comment

Yeah, I suppose. Cain seems quite a bit less polished, and more bombastic.
                          So Cain is the Don King of conservative politics? While Trump is the only person in the world who is a living caricature of ... himself.

Comment

Starts? He's been my pick for months now. Glad he's gaining some momentum, but he probably won't make it. Doesn't know how to play "the game" appropriately. Our political system is broke.
                            I like him too. I like some others too but I disagree with those who think that Carson is no better than Cain was.

Comment

Starts? He's been my pick for months now.
                              Every conservative I have spoken with says Ben Carson first. Every last one of 'em. He needs a ground game.

Comment

Working...
                              X