Secret Service Director Resigns after Failing to kill Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Service Director Resigns after Failing to kill Obama

Secret Service director resigned after guy with a knife got into the whitehouse, and Obama was allowed to ride in a elevator with a convicted felon carrying a weapon as security guard for the CDC.

The final straw was when it was found out that she had approved a huge wooden horse, a peace gift from ISIS, to be placed in the white house.

Meanwhile in other stories the DHS has decided they need to expand from just a security focus, to include the threat that climate change might have on our infrastructure.

There is now a report that a drunk agent related to the advanced party leaked POTUS travel schedule to the Romney campaign in an effort to get into the pants of a staffer. The report says the information has been confirmed by two additional sources. I can honestly say that regardless of party I do not want to see any of our electeds placed in harm's way. The agency has to be revamped and cleaned up, it is no longer a trusted guardian.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
      There is now a report that a drunk agent related to the advanced party leaked POTUS travel schedule to the Romney campaign in an effort to get into the pants of a staffer. The report says the information has been confirmed by two additional sources. I can honestly say that regardless of party I do not want to see any of our electeds placed in harm's way. The agency has to be revamped and cleaned up, it is no longer a trusted guardian.
      please post pics of staffer

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        please post pics of staffer
        Or it didn't happen.

Comment

If the agent was drunk, are you sure you want to see a pic of the staffer? Are you sure the staffer was a female? DU's post was short on gender specifics. ;)

These days you never know.

Comment

It is a good thing the secret service failed in killing Obama, it hard to imagine things getting worse - but with Biden anything possible, take example his speech on Joplin tornado - 161,000 people killed in one tornado......oh the humanity lost in a town with a population of only 50,000 - must have killed a bunch of dead democratic voters

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              It is a good thing the secret service failed in killing Obama, it hard to imagine things getting worse - but with Biden anything possible, take example his speech on Joplin tornado - 161,000 people killed in one tornado......oh the humanity lost in a town with a population of only 50,000 - must have killed a bunch of dead democratic voters

I'd rather have an incompetent liberal boob in office than an inexperienced but radicalized marxist.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                I'd rather have an incompetent liberal boob in office than an inexperienced but radicalized marxist.
                We had one. He was named Bill Clinton, and oh how I would take another Slick Willy over the Chicago Mob Boss we have now.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                  We had one. He was named Bill Clinton, and oh how I would take another Slick Willy over the Chicago Mob Boss we have now.
                  Exactly.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

the human wrecking ball is at it again:

Biden continues to apologize; first Turkey, now UAE

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2014/10/0...irst.html?rh=1

Though, he was probably speaking the truth....

Comment

Working...
                    X