Kansas governor auctions sex toys to balance budget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas governor auctions sex toys to balance budget

I guess Brownbacks lost the moral high ground.....

And with a last name of Brownback, I'd double count that inventory of butt-plugs.......

That's a bit of a sensationalist take.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post

And with a last name of Brownback, I'd double count that inventory of butt-plugs.......
      The article is pretty clear that Minkoff is auctioning off his own inventory to pay back taxes. But deception is what we have come accustomed to from liberals so carry on ...
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I'm sorry you don't think conservatives have ever seen a sex toy in their bedrooms. Maybe you should get out a little and get to know a few personally.

It's not 1920 anymore, ya know?

Comment

This is an absolute non-issue. It is routine to sell seized inventories for unpaid taxes. I'm confident this is not the first time inventories of adult stores have been sold to pay back taxes.

I think it was a mistake by the Democrats to push this issue - and it would never have seen the light of day if someone hadn't pushed it. The Republicans probably got very little mileage from saying a single guy in his early 20's got a lap dance 16 years ago. The sex toy auction is even less significant.

The Dems have SO MUCH ammo for this election, it seems pretty silly to try to make an issue out of a routine tax sale.

Now, if the sale takes place in "Johnson" county, then we have the potential for comedy gold!
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Is there a Davis Lap Dance Kit?

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              Now, if the sale takes place in "Johnson" county, then we have the potential for comedy gold!
              Hahaha
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I see a lot of irony in the 'Davis lap dance' and the sex toys auction. Nice to see that most people had constructive comments and understood my underlying point.

Aargh, I don't really know you, but I've read several of your posts on the political pages and I must say that I agree with you (about the observation the dems were dumb to push this) and the observation that 'there's a whole lot of things that need to be fixed so why are we focusing on this' angle.

Both parties seem to have a 'gotcha' attitude about things. I would have had fun if I could have been in Independence this week when Sarah Palin was there. I'm still have not figured out how someone who is a fundie (Assembly of God church) can get drunk with her family, get into a brawl, and then ensure that the guy who spilled his guts to 'Good Morning America' got fired and STILL claim moral superiority. Sort of like (on the other side - I'm an equal opportunist) all the 'libs' talking about what a great AG Holder was. I bet Angelo Mozillo feels the same way. After all, he stole hundreds of millions of dollars and he can get up every morning enjoying his freedom and ill-gotten gains.

Comment

Working...
                X