IRS explained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRS explained

To understand the latest outrage in the IRS scandal, mull over what might happen if regulators found significant evidence to implicate Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein in an insider trading scheme…

No. 1 mistake conservatives make is they believe their opponents believe in the rule of law whereas in reality they are only concerned with using the law to their advantage and when it not - screw it they will just ignore it. Once you lose accountability, so will the people in their trust of the government.

Comment

Memo to Richard Nixon: All you had to do was destroy the tapes like Obama IRS destroyed their hard drives.

Comment

John Connally advised him to do just that, as did others.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          John Connally advised him to do just that, as did others.
          well, I guess the Democrats learned their lesson from Nixon. But...I bet there is a electronic trail somewhere, only question is somebody going to be empowered to find them. You don't go to this trouble to blatantly break the law unless this goes all the way to the top.

Comment

It's becoming incredible just how much America is willing to put up with. I'm not sure exactly why either. It seems like there are so many topics right now that are full of questions but nothing ever comes of any of it.

Comment

Working...
            X