Bill Clinton: I hate that man....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Clinton: I hate that man....

I hate that man Obama more than any man I’ve ever met, more than any man who ever lived,”
    Bill Clinton said to friends on one occasion, adding he would never forgive Obama for suggesting he was a racist during the 2008 campaign.

On most evenings, Michelle Obama and her trusted adviser, Valerie Jarrett, met in a quiet corner of the White House residence. They’d usually open a bottle of Chardonnay, catch up on news about Sasha and Malia, and gossip about people who gave them heartburn.

Their favorite bête noire was Hillary Clinton, whom they nicknamed “Hildebeest,” after the menacing and shaggy-maned gnu that roams the Serengeti.

Outwardly, they put on a show of unity — but privately, the Obamas and Clintons, the two power couples of the Democratic Party, loathe each other. “I hate that man Obama more than any man I’ve ever…

Slick Willy is getting smarter in his old age.

My name for Hillary is much more colorful and appropriate.

Comment

this book looks like it had Hillary and Bill support....

“That story won’t hold up,” Bill said. “I know,” Hillary said. “I told the president that.” “It’s an impossible story,” Bill said. “I can’t believe the president is claiming it wasn’t terrorism. Then again, maybe I can. It looks like Obama isn’t going to allow anyone to say that terrorism has occurred on his watch.”

Hillary’s legal adviser provided further detail: “During their phone call, Bill started playing with various doomsday scenarios, up to and including the idea that Hillary consider resigning as secretary of state over the issue. But both he and Hillary quickly agreed that resigning wasn’t a realistic option.

If her resignation hurt Obama’s chances of winning re-election, her fellow Democrats would never forgive her. Hillary was already thinking of running for president in 2016, and her political future, as well as Obama’s, hung in the balance.”
      I guess we can get the pop corn out....

Comment

“I’ve had two successors since I left the White House — Bush and Obama — and I’ve heard more from Bush, asking for my advice, than I’ve heard from Obama. I have no relationship with the president — none whatsoever,” Clinton said.
        “I really can’t stand the way Obama *always seems to be hectoring when he talks to me,” Clinton added, according to someone who was present at the gathering and spoke on the condition of anonymity. “Sometimes we just stare at each other. It’s pretty damn awkward. Now we both have favors to ask each other, and it’s going to be very unpleasant. But I’ve got to get this guy to owe me and to be on our side.”
        If that isn't the most "Washington" thing I've ever read...
        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Ick! Life in the Beltway...
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Liar meets liar -- if ever two guys deserved each other, it's Clinton and Obama. They personify what's wrong with the ruling class.

Comment

Not a lot of love between the Clinton's and Obama:

http://nypost.com/2014/06/27/hillary...ith-pals-book/

"The thing with Obama is that he can't be bothered, and there is no hand on the tiller half of the time. That's the story of the Obama presidency. No hand on the f-king tiller" - Hillary Clinton

"incompetent and feckless" - Hillary Clinton

"Obama has turned into a complete joke" - Hillary Clinton

"his word isn't worth s-t" - Hillary Clinton

"The IRS targeting the Tea Party, the Justice Department's seizure of AP phone records and [Fox reporter] James Rosen's e-mails - all these scandals. Obama allowed his hatred for his enemies to screw him the way Nixon did" - Hillary Clinton

"I hate that man Obama more than any man I've ever met, more than any man who ever lived" - Bill Clinton

Comment

While George Bush doesn't wander around the country defending himself against the blame and vitriol constantly pushed forth by Obama and his posse, I GUARANTEE we will be hearing a lot from Obama when the next Prez is in office. He will violate the "shut up" tradition for ex-Prezes.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                X