Illegal Alien Humanitarian Crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal Alien Humanitarian Crisis

If I was a sheriff in Texas or AZ I would lease a bunch of buses and haul those kids to D.C. and drop them off in front of the White House.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Kung,
    If this is how you feel, you will be instantly branded as an insensitive, racist bastard.

Good luck!

That is all.
    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      If I was a sheriff in Texas or AZ I would lease a bunch of buses and haul those kids to D.C. and drop them off in front of the White House.
      Sedgwick county jail just announced will be releasing all illegal immigrants that it holds because the federal government is refusing to follow their own laws.

Comment

Why isn't the government taking them to Chicago?

Comment

Obama's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            This is just a fake crisis that the liberals are looking to create and exploit. You can agree/disagree with what our countries policy is, but the fake outrage that is occurring now is just politics. The same things were happening under the Obama administration - where was the outrage then?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

This is just a fake crisis that the liberals are looking to create and exploit. You can agree/disagree with what our countries policy is, but the fake outrage that is occurring now is just politics. The same things were happening under the Obama administration - where was the outrage then?
              Note the timestamp of the original post.

Absolutely was happening under Obama's watch.

Comment

• SB Shock
                SB Shock commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow u are good......
            Working...
            X