Boehner - tired of conservatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boehner - tired of conservatives

House Speaker John Boehner is fed up with relentless criticism from outside conservative groups questioning his leadership and blasting a bipartisan budget proposal -- and he's not taking it anymore.
    While Boehner stood up to conservative arm-twisters this time, it doesn’t mean that future agreement will come easily.

Not sure why he doesn't change his party affiliation instead playing the charade he is a conservative. Pompeo affiliation with him is giving me all the more reason to vote against him next election.

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/12/politi...html?hpt=hp_t2

Not sure why he doesn't change his party affiliation instead playing the charade he is a conservative. Pompeo affiliation with him is giving me all the more reason to vote against him next election.
    "I'm as conservative as anybody around this place," and said he had a record to back that up. "All the things we've done in the three years I've been Speaker have not violated any conservative principles, not once."
    Did he say that with a straight face?

I'm pretty sure voting for a tax increase while softening spending cuts that had already passed, in a time with runaway debt and a current deficit violates just about every fiscal conservative principle.

What a fraud.

Comment

test
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
      X