Your Political Compass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Political Compass

This link hasn't been posted for a while, so I thought it would be interesting to see where everyone stands socially and economically. If you've taken the test before, take it again to see if you've changed any over the past few years.

http://www.politicalcompass.org

Here are my results.

Economic Left/Right: -3.25
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.56

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
    This link hasn't been posted for a while, so I thought it would be interesting to see where everyone stands socially and economically. If you've taken the test before, take it again to see if you've changed any over the past few years.

http://www.politicalcompass.org

Here are my results.

Economic Left/Right: -3.25
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.56

Wow. I came out right below you. Essentially the same as you on economic issues but apparently I am a little more libertarian then you on social issues.

Comment

I'm practically Milton Friedman's step child:

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Not sure how to post but Im just below Nelson mandela
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Just below Gandhi.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

If you weren't so much better looking than me, I would have thought we were twins. I'm 1 tick right of you. You must have gotten 1 question wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              If you weren't so much better looking than me, I would have thought we were twins. I'm 1 tick right of you. You must have gotten 1 question wrong.
              Doc you scored the same as Nancy Pelosi
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

It looks like Obama is further right than you are.

Comment

Economic L/R: 3.38

Social libertarian/authoritarian: -4.82
                  That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

Hahaha, I'm definitely not better looking.

It was this question: "Some people are naturally unlucky."

I didn't know the answer so I guessed Strongly Disagree and got it wrong. I guess I got unlucky. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                      It looks like Obama is further right than you are.
                      Yeah, but he's a control freak like Hugo Chavez. :)

But looking at your list, sitting right next to Milton Friedman makes me feel GOOOD!

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                        Doc you scored the same as Nancy Pelosi
                        Careful, you may get @WuDrWu: puking like that one scene in The Crying Game.

Comment

First, I suspect that A)None of the famous people actually took that test and B) it's terribly flawed on a variety of scales.

There are a TON of poorly worded and defined questions. For example

A significant advantage of a one-party state is that it avoids all the arguments that delay progress in a democratic political system.

Now, do you want me to agree (or disagree) with the idea that it is an advantage or that the advantage is a good thing? To say nothing of the thought of a one party state. It's a HORRIBLE question on which to base any opinion. There were several others.

I didn't see Pelosi on there, but if she in fact answered the same as I did, then she lied. A true reflection of her would show her to be severely retarded and having the social reflection of sloth feces.
                          Last edited by WuDrWu; October 17, 2013, 06:26 AM.

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

First, I suspect that A)None of the famous people actually took that test and B) it's terribly flawed on a variety of scales.

There are a TON of poorly worded and defined questions. For example

A significant advantage of a one-party state is that it avoids all the arguments that delay progress in a democratic political system.

Now, do you want me to agree (or disagree) with the idea that it is an advantage or that the advantage is a good thing? To say nothing of the thought of a one party state. It's a HORRIBLE question to base any opinion on. There were several others.

I didn't see Pelosi on there, but if she in fact answered the same as I did, then she lied. A true reflection of her would show her to be severely retarded and having the social status sloth feces.
                              You would hate the current state of College Tests - specifically the Humanties. For all I know it's probably been like that for a while, but some of the way these exams are worded are painful to read.

Not saying that there is anything wrong with humanities, but I like to get a right answer.
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                              X