Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the National Media Run with this Story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the National Media Run with this Story?

The "bus beating" story almost didn't get out and when it did, lasted a few seconds. Will this story go beyond today?

I was glad to see the mother of one of the accused wasn't trying to make excuses for her son.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

"Their parents can, though. Jennifer Luna says the three accused, her 16-year-old son Chancey Luna, and his friends James Edwards and Michael Jones are a part of a "wannabe gang." But she is confident her son is not a killer."

Comment

Unbelievable.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I don't understand. It's rural Oklahoma. Why would the national media care? Other than the gun angle of course.

Comment

After seeing it on NBC nightly news and CBS plus coverage on major cable news I'd say yes
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

See, it's about the guns...

Don't you dare talk about black gangster culture.

Tuesday So, this will be very short. Not at all sweet. A couple of days ago, a white college baseball star from Australia, Christopher Lane, was running for exercise along a rural road in Oklahoma, my wife’s home state. He...
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

Ben is, and always has been, brilliant. But no one will talk about it.

I'll give the mother a pass for now, in trying to convince us her son isn't a killer. If she does that later......not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                  See, it's about the guns...

Don't you dare talk about black gangster culture.

http://spectator.org/archives/2013/0...oklahoma-story
                  This is a opinion page by conservative Ben Stein, just saw CNN call them 3 thugs
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Appears one of the teens had a number of racist tweets
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

If G.W. Bush Had a Son, He'd Look Like Christopher Lane
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Taleeb Starkes is a brilliant author. He needs A LOT more exposure.

Comment

It seems that's already more evidence of racial motivation than George Zimmerman.

Comment

US gun culture is 'corrupting the world, Australia ex-deputy PM says after Okla. slaying

MELBOURNE, Australia -- Furious at the killing of an Australian college baseball player in Oklahoma, a senior figure in the victim's home country blamed the “gun culture” of United States for the death, saying it was “corrupting the world."

“The U.S. has chosen the pathway of illogical policy with regard to guns," Australia’s former deputy prime minister Tim Fischer said Friday. "They cannot expect not to have any criticism of it worldwide.”
                            “I am angry because it is corrupting the world, this gun culture of the United States.”

His remarks came as the family of slain catcher Christopher Lane struggled to understand why three teens killed him, apparently telling cops they were bored.

Comment

Right on cue '79. You're right, it's about guns. How have tougher gun laws worked in Australia? Detroit? Chicago?

Yep, it's all about the guns. So glad you pointed that out to us! You're a hero!

Comment

Working...
                              X