Registered gun owners' names and addresses in NY published

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registered gun owners' names and addresses in NY published

Fox News Flash keeps you up to date on the news being made and opinions being given across all of Fox News’ platforms.

How stupid are these people? They just gave criminals a map of 1) Where to steal weapons and 2) Where they are likely to find unarmed citizens, ie. potential victims.

I also find it reprehensible that just because owning a gun requires a permit that the information can be legally acquired via the Freedom of Information Act. That was designed to be a check on government, not to expose citizens for exercising their consitutional rights.

I'm not surprised by this. Especially in NY.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

This would never happen in Kansas. At least I hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/12/26...h-gun-permits/

How stupid are these people? They just gave criminals a map of 1) Where to steal weapons and 2) Where they are likely to find unarmed citizens, ie. potential victims.

I also find it reprehensible that just because owning a gun requires a permit that the information can be legally acquired via the Freedom of Information Act. That was designed to be a check on government, not to expose citizens for exercising their consitutional rights.
        Does it list their political affiliations? I wonder how many were liberals?
        Last edited by SB Shock; December 28, 2012, 06:05 PM.

Comment

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this at all...if you live in Venezuela.

Comment

blogger publishes the addresses of the journalist right back

Capture.JPG
            Last edited by SB Shock; December 28, 2012, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Good for them. This was really messed up.

Comment

If you break into my home, I will do everything in my power to kill you. This does not make me wrong, bad, or stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  If you break into my home, I will do everything in my power to kill you. This does not make me wrong, bad, or stupid.
                  Agreed. I would do the same. But the libs think exactly the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                    Agreed. I would do the same. But the libs think exactly the opposite.
                    A liberal would rather try to understand why someone broke into his house in the first place and, while his wife was being gang raped, would attempt to talk them to death.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                      A liberal would rather try to understand why someone broke into his house in the first place and, while his wife was being gang raped, would attempt to talk them to death.
                      Damn sure wouldn't see a proud gun owner do that.

Comment

Didn't want to create a new thread so I'm putting this here. A new clip that fact checks gun ownership and violent crime after the Piers Morgan rant. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfZfJ...ature=youtu.be
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Does anybody see the irony that the very threat of using Executive Orders to overrule the 2nd Amendment, is exactly why the 2nd Amendment exists?
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

A WAR IS COMING!!!!!....
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                              A WAR IS COMING!!!!!....
                              I have a bad feeling you are right.

Comment

Working...
                              X