• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        Hug your families. The stories, and human sadness is unreal. I heard a N. Carolina mother describing her ordeal. She lost her young son (6-7 years old) on the roof of their house, while he called out to Jesus to save him, as he was swept away by flood waters. While very sad, she was still thankful that he was a young “believer”, and she knew his eternal destination with the father. What a story.

Comment

Uuugh
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Most all of the tragedies from Helena would have occurred regardless of whose president. Softening the aftermath is the part that has been horrendous by this administration. And then the gall of Biden to lie by saying that they have what they need and that they are all happy, is just terrible. 1000 Troops have been sitting in hotel rooms for days now, awaiting orders. Kamala says victims can go online to register for their big $750 relief checks. Many are without power, internet or even devices to get online. Many citizens are helping the victims, but some are being blocked by the government form getting into those areas.
              When Kamala says she is for the people, that's as big of a lie as "the border is secure", "they have what they need and are happy", "the inflation reduction act", etc, etc .
              The money to to other countries and illegal aliens just pisses me off, especially now that it has been exposed that they used emergency funds for the illegals, leaving little to deal with Americans in distress.
              Heads should role come November 5. I just hope they do .

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
                Most all of the tragedies from Helena would have occurred regardless of whose president. Softening the aftermath is the part that has been horrendous by this administration. And then the gall of Biden to lie by saying that they have what they need and that they are all happy, is just terrible. 1000 Troops have been sitting in hotel rooms for days now, awaiting orders. Kamala says victims can go online to register for their big $750 relief checks. Many are without power, internet or even devices to get online. Many citizenYous are helping the victims, but some are being blocked by the government form getting into those areas.
                When Kamala says she is for the people, that's as big of a lie as "the border is secure", "they have what they need and are happy", "the inflation reduction act", etc, etc .
                The money to to other countries and illegal aliens just pisses me off, especially now that it has been exposed that they used emergency funds for the illegals, leaving little to deal with Americans in distress.
                Heads should role come November 5. I just hope they do .
                When one compares Hurricanes Katrina (19 years ago) to Helene, Helene has been more devastating to multiple states and localities. They have created unprecedented deaths and destruction.

However, the frustrating aspect to both storms is that the Media was so much more critical of President Bush/administration, and FEMA than on President Biden's administration and FEMA. They gave President Bush total responsibility for the slow response to Katrina, and most of the media has been totally silent this past week. In fact, they've at times gone out of their way to defend Biden.

But the facts are that the media has defended Biden and Harris every step of their Presidency, allowing them to hide out, and campaign from their basements, and evade scrutiny from the self proclaimed defenders of Americans, which the media considers themselves.

Comment

Milton has become a Cat 5 and is on a path to hit Tampa. I've seen reports that it may end up being the strongest storm to ever hit the state of Florida. Mandatory evacuations. Tampa airport to close tomorrow morning I believe. Landfall expected Tuesday evening. Currently 160MPH winds.

With as poor as the gov't response was to Helen, and is still ongoing, I wonder how bad things could be from Washington once this hits.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

If only we could mobilize the thousands of government workers sitting at home contributing nothing to anything

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                        If only we could mobilize the thousands of government workers sitting at home contributing nothing to anything
                        Most government workers don't expect to actually work or contribute to anything...ever.

Just think how much more money DC would have to waste on foreign wars if all those useless slugs collecting government paychecks weren't employed by taxpayers.
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Without government, who would come to your relief camp, damage/destroy a $100K and send people to the hospital?

This is a mixed bag as the response from the pilot and company was shitty, but someone up the chain is at least playing damage control and seemingly doing the right thing.

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Most government workers don't expect to actually work or contribute to anything...ever.

Just think how much more money DC would have to waste on foreign wars if all those useless slugs collecting government paychecks weren't employed by taxpayers.
                            Insert government joke here...

A man applies to a government job, and he gets told this:

The interviewer asked him if he was allergic to anything.

He replies " Yes caffeine, I can't drink coffee,"

"OK," the interviewer says " Have you been in the military?"

The man answers " Yes I was in Iraq for two years."

The interviewer says " OK that will give you 5 points toward employment," then he asks " Are you disabled in any way?"

The man says " Yes. A bomb exploded near me and I lost both my testicles."

The interviewer says " OK, you are a disabled veteran. That adds 5 more points to your employment. You're hired. Work is from 8am to 4pm and we expect you here at 10am.

The man says " Wait, if work starts at 8am, why should I come in at 10?"

The interviewer replies " Well, for the first two hours we just drink coffee and scratch our balls. No point in you coming for that"
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Without government, who would send all of our money to foreign countries and then not have enough to help our own citizens?

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Without government, who would prefer to sit on their ass and wait for handouts.

Comment

Working...
                                X