Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Geezus. Vance is a stud. I had no idea.
    I wish JD would ask Walt about California hell hole because he keeps referring to Minnesota. Harris didn’t make Minnesota a utopia.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown View Post

Yes, partially true since Biden reinstated Trumps executive order shutting down the border in June conveniently.
      Wait we are comparing a 3 month time slice of a 4 year Presidency?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Exactly, yet no fact check.

Comment

Frank Luntz @FrankLuntz

At the first commercial break, my #VPDebate focus group says by a 10-3 margin that JD Vance is winning. That is a big deal since only 5 of them were leaning toward Trump-Vance when the debate began.​

Comment

January 6th? Are you effing kidding me?

Comment

OmG ... Vance even kills it on this topic.

Comment

That was eye opening. It will be an honor voting for Vance for many years to come.

Comment

Margaret is all giddy about the J6 segment going to break

Comment

Anti-psychopaths inc….

Comment

My kid doesn't want a "knucklehead" sitting on the second most powerful throne in the solar system.

Comment

I thought the moderators questions were terrible, Needed to be simple and direct. Doubt the debate will make much of an impact. JD allowed Walz to get away with too many falsehoods.
                        No questions on crime or the port strike. Disappointed again. MSM will call Walz the winner, no doubt.

Comment

Vance is an excellent speaker, but he's born again hard w/ respect to Trump's worst tendencies. He's spewed wayyy too much conspiratorial propaganda online. If he's sincere, his brain doesn't work right. If he's insincere, he's just plain dishonest. Both are bad.

We need to move far away from the Trump model for the Republican Party to be taken seriously,... by serious thinkers again.

The good news for Trump fans is this country doesn't have a lot of serious thinkers in it, so he may win.

#NoMoreTrumper and #NeverVancer

Comment

Frank Luntz @FrankLuntz

Final focus group vote tonight after the #VPDebate: 12-2 in favor of JD Vance​

Comment

This debate felt like two Democrats arguing whether they wanted sweet-n-sour or ranch sauce for their chicken nuggets. These guys were more presidential than dementia don or the cackling witch.

Comment

The exact same way they say inflation is down more under Biden/Harris. Coming down is better than always down, apparently.

Comment

Working...
                                X