JD Vance vs Tim Walz Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JD Vance vs Tim Walz Debate

This will be the first time I have actually seen Vance or Walz in any meaningful way. Should be interesting!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

JD Vance is sharp. He absolutely deserves to be the lead on the Republican party ticket in the next election.
    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
      JD Vance is sharp. He absolutely deserves to be the lead on the Republican party ticket in the next election.

Comment

Too late to make it the Vance - Trump ticket?

Comment

OmG whack-a-mole. Call an ambulence, Walz just got splattered!!

Comment

Vance is coming off extremely well and Walz comes off a little desperate. Either way, nice to see some mutual respect between candidates and a proper policy debate.
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

We are spending 45 minutes on abortion?

zzzzzzz

Comment

Is this intentional? This is dumb.

Comment

But man they couldnt change the conversation away illegal immigration fast enough. Hmmm.

Comment

Having Republicans and Democrats debate abortion is like a Newton’s Cradle. We might as well not even do it, we all know what everyone is gonna say, and they’re never going to agree
                    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

I did enjoy JD reaching down Margaret's throat and removing her spleen to show it to her before he explained where she could shove it along with her "fact checking".

JD is a serious person who is MILES more intelligent than everyone else in that room, combined.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        I did enjoy JD reaching down Margaret's throat and removing her spleen to show it to her before he explained where she could shove it along with her "fact checking".

JD is a serious person who is MILES more intelligent than everyone else in that room, combined.
                        Loved the exchange since she pulls the same crap EVERY Sunday.

I’m just waiting now for the opportunity for JD to respond to Brennan with a ‘where’s your fact check on the Governor mis-information?’

Comment

Did Walz just say "crossings are down since when Trump took office"??

Comment

Geezus. Vance is a stud. I had no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Did Walz just say "crossings are down since when Trump took office"??
                              Yes, partially true since Biden reinstated Trumps executive order shutting down the border in June conveniently.

Comment

Working...
                              X