No announcement yet.

Trump Has Been Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first question(s) that must be answered.....WHY was President Trump allowed to go on stage with clearly a questionable individual roaming about? And if that is a regular "thing" (that say, 10-100 persons of interest exist at every rally) then what is the exact protocol, and was it followed? I want to know who made the decision to let the man on stage and why that decision was made.

And why wasn't he pulled off the stage 2 plus minutes prior to the first shot ringing out when things were OBVIOUSLY escalating.

Shine the light brightly. And fast.

And yes, mental health is a huge problem, especially among the young, in this country. There is going to be a terrible price to pay for generations to come.

Comment

• Bet on there being another attempt.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Lots of references to the meme "slope". I don't understand what that means and do not care to know. If you know, that is a clear indication your brain is filled (and becoming more filled) with other people's propagandistic ideas.

Do any of you actually realize how many HIRED political social influencers are out there creating the memes you are running home to your wives to share?

Your minds are not your own. Take back control of them today! Reality is a lot better than you could ever imagine (or remember).
        I decided to look this meme up. Of course it's merely another soundbite that gets tossed onto the social media trash pile born of a basement genius with absolutely no perspective.

The secret service has to plan out hundreds of appearances a year for all those souls they are paid (WELL) to protect. While their first job is to protect their VIPS, their very close second objective, is to not get any of their agents injured. If you look into who gets offered a job into this elite academy, it ain't every grunt with a tour of duty under their belts. These are highly educated and intelligent professionals. They want to come home to their families and enjoy retirement one day just like all of us. So there are protocols involving their safety because 99.99999999% of the time, they aren't jumping on shooters, or in front of bullets. They are tacticians who Game Theory away any easy shot at the ones they protect.

So... in this situation, where a SS director makes a general statement about flat roofs - and thinking like a thinking person thinks -- with respect to ideal locations to position your shooters... a flat roof is indeed where they are normally stationed.

A 20 yr old motivated (crazy?) dipshit with zero tactical training is gonna try everything from perching on a slopped roof to sticking a live grenade up his ass while trying to give the VIP a bear hug. It shouldn't be successful, but it can.

That all being said, I do believe the SS dropped the ball on this one. BIG TIME!

I just wanted to offer you all this unsolicited, elegant explanation in hopes of helping you on your journey of becoming thinkers and not hyperbolic reactor puppets.

I know... party pooper.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Biden coulda walked across that sloped roof without falling.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Biden coulda walked across that sloped roof without falling.
              lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                I'm gonna be honest with you... that was a pretty good shot for an autist at 150 yards. To clip Don's coconut would have taken a very steady hand. Autists normally have nerves of steel tho - unless you try to take their headphones.

Comment

lol
                  image.png

Comment

• Omg
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Biden coulda walked across that sloped roof without falling.
                      Yes he should, that roof is nearly the same 1/12 slope that is required of an ADA ramp. 1” of rise for 12” of run. But ADA requires handrails so we couldn’t put old Joe up there.
                      I feel the need to dumb it down for the person(s) that can’t comprehend that slopey lingo.

Comment

Violation, OSHA has specified rules on how to clean up spilled blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post

Yes he should, that roof is nearly the same 1/12 slope that is required of an ADA ramp. 1” of rise for 12” of run. But ADA requires handrails so we couldn’t put old Joe up there.
                          I feel the need to dumb it down for the person(s) that can’t comprehend that slopey lingo.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post

Outstanding!
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I decided to look this meme up. Of course it's merely another soundbite that gets tossed onto the social media trash pile born of a basement genius with absolutely no perspective.

The secret service has to plan out hundreds of appearances a year for all those souls they are paid (WELL) to protect. While their first job is to protect their VIPS, their very close second objective, is to not get any of their agents injured. If you look into who gets offered a job into this elite academy, it ain't every grunt with a tour of duty under their belts. These are highly educated and intelligent professionals. They want to come home to their families and enjoy retirement one day just like all of us. So there are protocols involving their safety because 99.99999999% of the time, they aren't jumping on shooters, or in front of bullets. They are tacticians who Game Theory away any easy shot at the ones they protect.

So... in this situation, where a SS director makes a general statement about flat roofs - and thinking like a thinking person thinks -- with respect to ideal locations to position your shooters... a flat roof is indeed where they are normally stationed.

A 20 yr old motivated (crazy?) dipshit with zero tactical training is gonna try everything from perching on a slopped roof to sticking a live grenade up his ass while trying to give the VIP a bear hug. It shouldn't be successful, but it can.

That all being said, I do believe the SS dropped the ball on this one. BIG TIME!

I just wanted to offer you all this unsolicited, elegant explanation in hopes of helping you on your journey of becoming thinkers and not hyperbolic reactor puppets.

I know... party pooper.
                                In all your research, and made up CNN storylines, did you ever take a moment to look at where the sniper that took the shot that killed the shooter was located?
                                Last edited by Downtown Shocker Brown; July 19, 2024, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X